Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange Battery Issue P34K Transmitter
585 3 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Went to turn on my P34K controller and no leds, nada. Plugged into charger, no led's, nada. My phone's wifi connect page though showed the tx wifi signal, so it was putting out something, but attempts to connect would disconnect. Neither attempts to turn the unit on or charge showed any led's while it continued to show a wifi signal. This is the second time this has happened in two months. I left the unit off the charger until it quit putting out a wifi signal, and voila, the unit would turn on showing first led. I then placed it on charger and it is currently charging apparently normally as it did once before.
Does anyone have an idea what is going on? To the best of my knowledge the tx  has been turned off after use in both cases. Previous tests showed that this tx sends a loud beep after five minutes of unuse, and then shuts down after another five minutes, so it shoudnt be discharging the battery if left on.
Thanks
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The remote seems to be defective, may I know when and where you purchased it? I would suggest you to send it in for repair.
2017-5-2
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-2 22:25
The remote seems to be defective, may I know when and where you purchased it? I would suggest you to send it in for repair.

Bought it at Bestbuy late June of 2016. The tx charged up fully as it did previously since my last post, but this is what it did before.
Thanks
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

stuka75 Posted at 2017-5-3 05:10
Bought it at Bestbuy late June of 2016. The tx charged up fully as it did previously since my last post, but this is what it did before.
Thanks

If the battery on the RC was close to completely drained, it can take a little longer to register a charge. Could you clarify whether the RC is used frequently or is it left stored for long periods of time? Was the battery fully charged or close to depleted when it was stored?
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules