Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Empty Cases. A DJI Horror Story
2228 19 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I invite you to post a photo of your Empty Case or Unused accessories in protest of the horrible service we have been receiving from a brand that we’ve enjoyed and supported.
We all enjoy flying our Phantoms & or Mavic but the service being rendered by DJI is unacceptable.

Please send back my Mavic, P4P and Inspire 2. They belong to me and have been sent in because of defects.
I should not have to wait weeks / Months for replacement due to defects.

empty cases

empty cases

2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for sharing your story and experience on forum, we listen to all feedback on social media and learn from them,  your situation has filled us with regret, the case has been reported to the management, we're working on it now, would love to try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
2017-5-2
Use props
Apology Letter
New
Poland

FullSizeRender.jpg empty cases
2017-5-3
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Those props look very lonely, what's their story? Where is your mavic?
2017-5-3
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

I have edited my original posting.
Instead of thinking nothing being send to me i was asked to look again.
And inside the bubble plastic there was a small gimbal lock.
So i was send the wrong item gimbal lock instead of a gimbal cover.
These things can happen.
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1375.JPG
2017-5-3
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I miss my baby.... That is actually the box of the new mavic I brought.... I probably won't know what the old one looks when it gets back.

edit: My story is a simple one. I returned my drone on warranty. I was deined because of collision to the AC. They ask me to repair I said yes. 4 days later I find out it was being sent back to me broken still. I posted a thread here explain the situation. A few hours later I was blocked from this forums (the only place I had a contact from DJI). When they finally unblocked me. DJI-Ken blamed me for them sending my drone back to me broken (hahahaha) and not repairing it even though I had DJI Refresh Care (agreement was in the box). They got it recalled back to the repair center. So that meant I had to go throught their shipping again. That was April 6 when UPS recevied my unrepaired Mavic back. But since then nothing in the progress bar had moved for days until yesterday. I went on a twitter rant. And someone called me 5 minutes after it happened. I explain the situation to him. I've spoken to a lot of DJI people but got the same answers. I even cursed smh (felt really bad). I recevied an email saying they checked in my mavic.... and then a few hours later. They had a quote for me and were replacing my drone with a link to pay. I paid in seconds. So now I'm waiting for payment confirmation right now. It's been a few hours..... But it's been 64 days total, 46 business days, 9 Saturday and 9 Sundays, Easter, Passover, Ash Wedneday, Good friday and not to mention I got engaged to my gf 2 weeks ago (was going to use the mavic to record the thing. More (and free marketing). After she said yes. I went out and brought me a brand new Mavic. Got it in 2 days lol.... Now I hope they send me a good refurb so I can sell it to someone.
20170503_153231.jpg
2017-5-3
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Wow Jeebs I feel your pain. Like you I was very anxious to go out and enjoy my new drones, the weather is incredible right now in NYC, I'll be in the Caribbean for a week but hopefully I'll see you out flying when I got back congratulations on your engagement maybe I can film your wedding.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mcflying Posted at 2017-5-3 10:49
How ironic,....the day after your posting i should have received my gimbal cover from DJI.
Only after opening up the box, there was NOTHING inside????????

I replied your another thread, I apologize for your situation.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We are working on your case now, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we would love to try our best to help you get back the drone as soon as possible.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Michael, the Inspire 2 has been shipped out today, we sent you an e-mail with the tracking number already, hope you would receive it soon.
For other cases, we are working on them now, will try our best to help you resolve it as soon as possible.
Besides, please do not spam on forum, or you will be banned.
Thank you for your support and patience!
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-3 11:38
I miss my baby.... That is actually the box of the new mavic I brought.... I probably won't know what the old one looks when it gets back.

edit: My story is a simple one. I returned my drone on warranty. I was deined because of collision to the AC. They ask me to repair I said yes. 4 days later I find out it was being sent back to me broken still. I posted a thread here explain the situation. A few hours later I was blocked from this forums (the only place I had a contact from DJI). When they finally unblocked me. DJI-Ken blamed me for them sending my drone back to me broken (hahahaha) and not repairing it even though I had DJI Refresh Care (agreement was in the box). They got it recalled back to the repair center. So that meant I had to go throught their shipping again. That was April 6 when UPS recevied my unrepaired Mavic back. But since then nothing in the progress bar had moved for days until yesterday. I went on a twitter rant. And someone called me 5 minutes after it happened. I explain the situation to him. I've spoken to a lot of DJI people but got the same answers. I even cursed smh (felt really bad). I recevied an email saying they checked in my mavic.... and then a few hours later. They had a quote for me and were replacing my drone with a link to pay. I paid in seconds. So now I'm waiting for payment confirmation right now. It's been a few hours..... But it's been 64 days total, 46 business days, 9 Saturday and 9 Sundays, Easter, Passover, Ash Wedneday, Good friday and not to mention I got engaged to my gf 2 weeks ago (was going to use the mavic to record the thing. More (and free marketing). After she said yes. I went out and brought me a brand new Mavic. Got it in 2 days lol.... Now I hope they send me a good refurb so I can sell it to someone.

I replied your original thread, will follow up your case there, thanks.
2017-5-3
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-3 11:38

DJI told you it was your fault the the drone was sent back to you broken. Did they say why it was your fault?
2017-5-4
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Rex59 Posted at 2017-5-4 02:08
DJI told you it was your fault the the drone was sent back to you broken. Did they say why it was your fault?

They said because I didn't tell them I had DJI Refresh Care. But that still doesn't make any sense at all. Because think about it. I send a drone in. Lets say I didn't put the Refresh Care agreement in the box. After they did flight analysis. They sent a email asking if I wanted to repair it. I replied in seconds saying "YES REPAIR MY DRONE". I have the copy of the email it's in BOLD LETTERS lol. Even if they didn't have my Refresh info. They should of still repaired the drone on my request in the email asking me if I wanted to repair the drone lol. And then when it came time to charge me. We could of figured out the Refresh agreement and then charge me the right price. But the fact that I had Refresh care and put the agreement in the box with the stuff (because of all the other crazy stories I heard). I even marked it in their repair process to start the case that I had refresh care. They had the ..... to blame me for their mess up.

2017-5-4
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-5-4 05:57
They said because I didn't tell them I had DJI Refresh Care. But that still doesn't make any sense at all. Because think about it. I send a drone in. Lets say I didn't put the Refresh Care agreement in the box. After they did flight analysis. They sent a email asking if I wanted to repair it. I replied in seconds saying "YES REPAIR MY DRONE". I have the copy of the email it's in BOLD LETTERS lol. Even if they didn't have my Refresh info. They should of still repaired the drone on my request in the email asking me if I wanted to repair the drone lol. And then when it came time to charge me. We could of figured out the Refresh agreement and then charge me the right price. But the fact that I had Refresh care and put the agreement in the box with the stuff (because of all the other crazy stories I heard). I even marked it in their repair process to start the case that I had refresh care. They had the ..... to blame me for their mess up.

So sorry you're experiencing this problem. I love the DJI products and am truly hoping they can get these constant service issues resolved. Poor and/or inconsistent service has been known to ruin a company regardless of how great their products are.
2017-5-4
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Michael you say you have three craft in for repair.  Can you please share your case numbers?  We can assist.
2017-5-4
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2017-5-4 11:28
Michael you say you have three craft in for repair.  Can you please share your case numbers?  We can assist.

Nice Avatar Tahoe DJI already know my name and they can pull up my info by using the credentials that's attached to my Forum account.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-5-4 12:36
Nice Avatar Tahoe DJI already know my name and they can pull up my info by using the credentials that's attached to my Forum account.

Michael, could you please PM me your case number for Phantom 4 Pro? thank you very much.
We can only track your cases for Inspire 2 and Mavic in the system.
2017-5-4
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

It's been 5 business days since I received the email saying my mavic would be shipped and still no tracking number. everyone keeps asking about my phantom but no one seems to be taking care of the case numbers that I have provided
2017-5-11
Use props
djiuser_hAHge711nvDw
New

United States

I bought a mini mavic 3, had it repaired and they sent me back my case with just the battery and remote and NO DRONE!!! Terrible customer service and no I have no idea where my $800 product is. Will never buy a DJI product again.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hAHge711nvDw Posted at 4-30 05:16
I bought a mini mavic 3, had it repaired and they sent me back my case with just the battery and remote and NO DRONE!!! Terrible customer service and no I have no idea where my $800 product is. Will never buy a DJI product again.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We noticed you have sent us an email about this issue, we will ask the relevant team to handle it asap. If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2023-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules