Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
something got fixed
1105 6 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Greetings all,
I have just been excepted for the osmo pro beta and whilst waiting for it to turn up I thought I would up date the firmware that has to be loaded for this beta.
I have been suffering from gimbal drift all the time I have had this osmo pro and as little as 50 min ago I was trying to film with the pro and a 14-42 zoom lens zoomed in, this exagrates the the wandering gimbal to the point I just cant use it. Now after the last update for the beta test the camera is totaly stable. as they say I am one happy puppy now.
If you suffer with the gimbal wandering on the osmo pro there could be a fix.

ricci
2017-5-3
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Great news.
2017-5-3
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Have you had this gimbal movement?
2017-5-3
Use props
fansf75a2e7a
New
Flight distance : 165617 ft

United States

I am having an issue.  I have the gimbal motion for sure.  But worse than that, I bought this osmo pro a month ago.  Ive been trying to upgrade all the components with it.  I just purchase the focus wheel and I can't get it to connect.  I also can't verify way firmware I am on.  It says unavailable.  Really struggling.  I have a wedding to film on the 27th.  
2017-5-3
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

fansf75a2e7a Posted at 2017-5-3 13:05
I am having an issue.  I have the gimbal motion for sure.  But worse than that, I bought this osmo pro a month ago.  Ive been trying to upgrade all the components with it.  I just purchase the focus wheel and I can't get it to connect.  I also can't verify way firmware I am on.  It says unavailable.  Really struggling.  I have a wedding to film on the 27th.

Hi,
The sd card you put the bin file on will have a text file written to it and on that it will say success or not.
might be worth reloading the firmware  then look at the sd card.

ricci
2017-5-3
Use props
Rogueaerial
New
Flight distance : 165617 ft

United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-5-3 13:42
Hi,
The sd card you put the bin file on will have a text file written to it and on that it will say success or not.
might be worth reloading the firmware  then look at the sd card.

Perfect.  Good point.  It worked.  I must not have been unzipping the file or something.  

2017-5-3
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-5-3 11:59
Have you had this gimbal movement?

Yes.  With my Osmo+.  I would venture to guess that everyone has it to one extent or another.  Since DJI's explanation to complaints about drift was "happens with all small handheld gimbals".
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules