Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Inspire 2 with Two Error Messages...help!
957 7 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MMMMEAT_VISION
New

United States

I got the Inspire 2 and G5S out of their boxes.  Everything is expertly wrapped.  I downloaded the app for my Iphone.  I charged the batteries on the remote and for the drone.  I installed an update for both the drone and the remote.  Once I pressed the Go Fly button, errors were on my screen.  This is my first drone and I'm not sure if this is an easy fix or if I have to send a brand new item to be repaired.  This doesn't bode well for me long term...
IMG_4391.PNG
IMG_4392.PNG
IMG_4391.PNG
IMG_4392.PNG
2017-5-3
Use props
Arrow1969
First Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What iPhone are you using???
2017-5-3
Use props
JBInspire
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you have the gimbal/camera installed? If not that would explain the air encoder error. Switch off, install camera and restart
2017-5-4
Use props
MMMMEAT_VISION
New

United States

Iphone 7 Plus.  I had the X5S installed.  
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

There was no error before firmware updating, right?
Restarting the drone for several times makes no sense?
Could you please upload a screenshot for the firmware version info and export the upgrading log to us? thanks.
2017-5-4
Use props
MMMMEAT_VISION
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-4 20:15
There was no error before firmware updating, right?
Restarting the drone for several times makes no sense?
Could you please upload a screenshot for the firmware version info and export the upgrading log to us? thanks.

The controller was updated first and didn't connect to the drone until it was updated.  I couldn't get a connection until they were both done.  I have a new drone on the way to replace this one.  Thank you for the help.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MMMMEAT_VISION Posted at 2017-5-10 06:44
The controller was updated first and didn't connect to the drone until it was updated.  I couldn't get a connection until they were both done.  I have a new drone on the way to replace this one.  Thank you for the help.

OK, hope  you will receive it soon and it performs great!
2017-5-11
Use props
gmanthegman
lvl.3
Belarus

I have absolutely same problems. The drone just doesn't recognize the camera. Turning off and back on the aircraft solves the problem. At least in my case..
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules