Serious loading problems in my RC!!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikodemo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254324 ft

Argentina

I am having a serious problem in the RC of my Phantom, it does not load more than 2 lights and I can not fly 1 battery of the ship ... someone found some solution ?? .. I would like a serious company like DJI Of a response to this serious problem since these devices cost a lot of money, but if now you have to replace the RC..Thank you.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about it, it's a brand new remote?
May I know where you purchased it? the remote seems not to work properly.
2017-5-3
Use props
Nikodemo
lvl.1

Argentina

... what a responsible company would have to do since there are many complaints with the same problem is to give an anline solution, my control does not have a year of use, I live in Argentina, and I have no possibility to send the RC for its study , Either a hard reset or change of some component, or the change of the main board that you would have to provide, I am disappointed. Apologies for my english
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Nikodemo Posted at 2017-5-4 07:01
... what a responsible company would have to do since there are many complaints with the same problem is to give an anline solution, my control does not have a year of use, I live in Argentina, and I have no possibility to send the RC for its study , Either a hard reset or change of some component, or the change of the main board that you would have to provide, I am disappointed. Apologies for my english

Exactly how old is the unit? If it was a recent purchase, then you would want to contact your dealer for an exchange. If it's a much older purchase, did you notice this happening after a firmware update or long term storage? Have you dropped the RC at any point? Where did you purchase the unit from?

RC issues can have been reported for various reasons, some user induced and some not. It would be appreciated to know more information, so that options can be provided to you.
2017-5-4
Use props
Nikodemo
lvl.1

Argentina

As I explained in previous post, my RC from one moment to the other began to load until the second light and it goes out, DJI GO indicates to me that it has 47% of load, erroneous because I can not fly more than a battery in my Drone, my RC Will have at most 1 year, I downgrade to the first version of update and still the same, let it fully download the load of my RC and it did not work ... I need to do a hard reset if you can or change the driver Of cargo ... I live in Argentina and I do not have the economic means to send you my RC..I'm desperate since I work with my ship
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nikodemo Posted at 2017-5-4 15:57
As I explained in previous post, my RC from one moment to the other began to load until the second light and it goes out, DJI GO indicates to me that it has 47% of load, erroneous because I can not fly more than a battery in my Drone, my RC Will have at most 1 year, I downgrade to the first version of update and still the same, let it fully download the load of my RC and it did not work ... I need to do a hard reset if you can or change the driver Of cargo ... I live in Argentina and I do not have the economic means to send you my RC..I'm desperate since I work with my ship

As far as resetting the RC goes, you can try the following button combination:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft with the following:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

It would still be preferred to know whether you purchased the unit from the DJI Website or from a dealer to see if there are any additional options available to you.

2017-5-4
Use props
Nikodemo
lvl.1

Argentina

Dear DJI-Jamie, if you could read my post, I never said that I did not have connectivity from my RC with my ship, my problem is that my RC does not manage to complete its load at 100% ... it only achieved at 47% and then It turns off, by consequence I did not manage to fly more than 1 battery with my phantom4 ... the solution that you provided me did not work because it is not based on my problem ... a serious problem.
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nikodemo Posted at 2017-5-5 12:56
Dear DJI-Jamie, if you could read my post, I never said that I did not have connectivity from my RC with my ship, my problem is that my RC does not manage to complete its load at 100% ... it only achieved at 47% and then It turns off, by consequence I did not manage to fly more than 1 battery with my phantom4 ... the solution that you provided me did not work because it is not based on my problem ... a serious problem.

I understand that connecting to the app isn't the issue, but relinking would be recommended after resetting the RC (since you requested the instructions for the RC reset) to ensure that everything still communicates properly.

Again, you have not answered when you started to notice this issue, whether it was after a firmware update or long term storage. This would tell me whether or not anything else can be remotely done to fix it. You also have not answered where you purchased the aircraft so we can possibly provide you with an alternative service center or dealer to have this addressed via a repair service.

If you are past the RC's one year warranty, then the only thing that can be recommended is to purchase a replacement RC. If you are just under the one year mark, then the RC has to come into an authorized service center for repair or replacement. Internal parts for the RC cannot be sent out for self repair.

2017-5-5
Use props
Nikodemo
lvl.1

Argentina

The problem occurred after the last update to version 1.8
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nikodemo Posted at 2017-5-8 15:09
The problem occurred after the last update to version 1.8

And where did you purchase the unit?
2017-5-8
Use props
Nikodemo
lvl.1

Argentina

The unit is used in Argentina
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Nikodemo Posted at 2017-5-8 16:14
The unit is used in Argentina

So you bought it second hand from someone, a dealer in Argentina or the DJI website?
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules