Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iphone5s problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03c49d6b
New
Flight distance : 496749 ft

United Kingdom

I'm using my iPad mini 2 on wifi only and it's working fine. But I wanted to use my iPhone 5s but wen trying to use it it keeps turning of  and my iPhone crashes. I did get it to work yesterday and it was all good untill I tryed to watch the video back and it turned of my iPhone again. Please help.  Thanks Simon.  DJI phantom 3 advance
2017-5-4
Use props
Daroga
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Simon,
Sorry for no specific suggestions, but these type of mobile device problems are usually caused by background programs or services competing against the GO app and causing a bug in either the GO App or the other program to cause the reboot/crash. You can start troubleshooting by placing the phone in airplane mode and see if networking might be the culprit. If that doesn't help, then look for background programs and see if they can be disabled when you are running the GO App.
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you still need help?
2017-5-15
Use props
fans03c49d6b
New
Flight distance : 496749 ft

United Kingdom

hi thanks for your help  its all sorted now  it was the wire ,, i went and got a new iphone lead and its working 100% now...   but now ive a new problem lol  im on my iphone 5s and not got the update yet as its not out yet  but im getting ..... verify user information failed..  incorrect input . error code (-1011)  and im not able to fly were i live . wen i signed into the site wen i get the drone i put in my credit card stuff to unlock were i live   as its close to an airport   but now im logging on and its not telling me anythink about wat to do lol   do i have to wait till the update comes out to do this unlocking  or wat ?????  any haelp would be great    thanks simon
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules