Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P rotating Hyperlapse
875 5 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilcams
First Officer
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Tried this one the other night.. I like how hit turned out except that I missed the sun at the end (needed more battery started off at 80 percent).. I will retry this one again when the skies are right..

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

That's pretty neat, thanks for sharing.
2017-5-4
Use props
Mobilcams
First Officer
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-4 13:34
That's pretty neat, thanks for sharing.

Thank you! It was fun to do. Hopefully this weekend I can time one just right and refine it a bit.
2017-5-4
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.4
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

Cool video. I would tilt the camera down a tad next time and if you have an area nearby with lots of lights it would be even better.
2017-5-4
Use props
pritchiedotcom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Interesting and enjoyable.  May I suggest trying it the other two ways too?  I appreciate you're following the 3rd guideline, however I feel this is one of those times to ignore it and go 50/50 as I believe for most of the video there is more interest on the ground than in the sky.  I would even go as far as putting the sky on the 3rds.  The problem/advantage with video is the scene changes.  Where as with a still you can see exactly what is going to be in frame and frame it accordingly, with video this changes.  As there is some interest in the sky I believe a 50/50 approach may actually work best.
For the video above I find myself looking more at the ground and wishing I could see more of it.  I enjoyed watching it, so thanks for sharing.
I hope my comments help, they are my opinions and not intended as "you did it wrong", more.. try it like this and see if you like it more..
All the best and again thanks for sharing!
2017-5-5
Use props
Mobilcams
First Officer
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-5-5 02:12
Interesting and enjoyable.  May I suggest trying it the other two ways too?  I appreciate you're following the 3rd guideline, however I feel this is one of those times to ignore it and go 50/50 as I believe for most of the video there is more interest on the ground than in the sky.  I would even go as far as putting the sky on the 3rds.  The problem/advantage with video is the scene changes.  Where as with a still you can see exactly what is going to be in frame and frame it accordingly, with video this changes.  As there is some interest in the sky I believe a 50/50 approach may actually work best.
For the video above I find myself looking more at the ground and wishing I could see more of it.  I enjoyed watching it, so thanks for sharing.
I hope my comments help, they are my opinions and not intended as "you did it wrong", more.. try it like this and see if you like it more..

No, that was an awesome critique! Even after reading Drew's comment above I looked at it again and I wanted more of the ground as well. I know my rule of thirds, but I have noticed when I am flying I tend to forget things and concentrate of the tech stuff a little more. I think tonight we may have another sunset similar to that one - so I am going to try to get out there again and make a new one.. Thank you so much!!!
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules