Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo and Google Pixel..
3012 4 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7ac97e90
New

United States

Ok.. My Osmo worked great on my old Galaxy S5.. but the phone died and I replaced it with a Google Pixel.
I went to use my Osmo and not only will the DJI Go app not allow me to connect the camera.. the app continuously shuts down.
I did see a few threads about dji products having issues with google pixel phones.. it there an update?
If not, anyone want to buy an OSMO?
2017-5-4
Use props
Kibouchi
New
United States

Yep. I literally got mine a couple of hours ago in the mail. Charged the battery, turned it on, I can't get it to connect to my Google Pixel either. Well, I could, sort of. But when I turn the camera on, the gimble doesn't spin into place like it's supposed to. It just hangs there like it's off. Even when I connect to the wifi it just hangs limply. I can press record and "take a picture", but when I bring up the camera interface on my phone, there's nothing but black. And then the app force quits.
2017-5-4
Use props
fansc13f7a13
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi,

I have been facing exactly the same issues with Osmo+ and Pixel and let me one thing which hopefully is read by the Osmo team: the DJI Go Android app is the biggest crap I have ever seen, dominating phones like the Google Pixel phone are not/very poorly supported and the app is missing essential features (facebook live etc.).

That being said: there is one major issue when Pixel connects to the Osmo+: Pixel will detect the Osmo+ network does not support internet. That's the reason it will bring up a popup and inform you the WLAN connection you are using does not provide internet. You have to click the message and accept you want to use the connection anyway. DO NOT SET THE CHECKBOX "never ask again...".

If you can not see this popup remove the Omso+ WLAN and connect to it again. You have to specify password again and after 10 seconds the dialog will come up again - et voila...

After a couple of hours I finally managed to use Osmo+ with my Pixel phone...but it looks like the student at DJI who is currently the only Android resource at DJI is too busy to check the Pixel version. Pleeeeease DJI,  hire a second student for the Android app!
2017-5-5
Use props
djiuser_UQTQamq
New
United States

How much for the osmo?
2017-11-29
Use props
djiuser_UQTQamq
New
United States

Osmo set up 3 times for me and each time it was a royal pain 5 + hr then it just started working little by little on 3 different phones  it is probably the osmo. funny thing was as soon as I logged an issue it started working??????  
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules