Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting the family involved
720 6 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

Took Our 13 year autisic son round our local park, keeping the bird low so he could make his little video of the phantom 3 standard flying

2017-5-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Very nice!
2017-5-4
Use props
Brayan2134
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138205 ft
United States

That's not good. First you get the phantom 3. Then the wife. Then the kids. Then the rest of the family. Now when you wake up your wife is yelling at your son because he "Stole" her carbon fiber propellers off of her desk. But then the daughter comes in saying that she broke her blades via the branch. What do you do now? Only joking, but that's really cool that the family is being introduced to the world of drones.
2017-5-4
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Brayan2134 Posted at 2017-5-4 17:28
That's not good. First you get the phantom 3. Then the wife. Then the kids. Then the rest of the family. Now when you wake up your wife is yelling at your son because he "Stole" her carbon fiber propellers off of her desk. But then the daughter comes in saying that she broke her blades via the branch. What do you do now? Only joking, but that's really cool that the family is being introduced to the world of drones.

Sounds about right Brayan apart from the wife getting the props hahahahha, Maybe the lad !
we live on moor land here & its a way of help our son settling down if hes had a meltdown and him just looking up at the drone with his head phones on listeing to his music is enough to help him,
Only thing is i need to get another battery ones not enough he keeps saying keep it flying dad.
2017-5-5
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Andy,
nice work here   Family is  real and a P3s is also real. It´s a real good tool for different works. I think you must get more than 1 extra battery,as i need them too.
Thanks for sharing.
2017-5-5
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Peterx Posted at 2017-5-5 08:59
Andy,
nice work here   Family is  real and a P3s is also real. It´s a real good tool for different works. I think you must get more than 1 extra battery,as i need them too.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank-you peter, We have a maplins electronics shop here in the uk going get a new one tomorrow they have them on offer from £125 down to £85 now for P3S so shall one up after work tomorrow.
It lights Our sons face up every time we go out with it, So well worth every penny to keep flying it.  
2017-5-5
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thankyou mark The tune that's in the video is his favorite tune & he was listening to it while the phantom was flying, yet another enjoyable little flight, Its not always about flying high with theses wonderful things.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules