Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic repair(Shipped out)
680 5 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Professor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28780 ft
United States

To make a long story short I owned my mavic for about 2 weeks before it started having issues with the vision system. I sent it in for repairs and was told it would be about 10 business days. They received my drone on April 6th. When I checked the progress on the 13th it said it hadn't been recieved yet. I called the customer service line and it was escalated and it was "recieved" the next day. Fast forward to the 27th of April and the repairs were "completed" this was after several more phone calls to escalate the case.

I have called the customer service line and have waited on hold on average of 40min for the past 4 days wanting to speak with a supervisor about issues as well as the poor customer service. Here is the summary of the past 3 calls.

1. Our supervisor is on the phone with another customer they will call you back in 24 hours.
2. 48 hours lapsed with no call, called back. I was told again the the supervisor was on the phone and this time I would get a call back in 2 hours.
3. The next day arrives, no call so I call back wait on the phone for 1 hour and speak with "Ryan" I'm told yet again that the supervisor is busy. I tell Ryan my issues and tell him I will wait for a supervisor. Ryan attempts to resolve my issue by telling me that my drone is not the only one and that it has been sent out to me. I once again tell him I would like to speak with a supervisor. Ryan puts me on hold and after several more minutes tells me that a supervisor will call me back. I inform him that I will hold as I was told this same speech three times now. I'm put on hold again and several more minutes go by and Ryan comes back on and tells me that I can make a complaint online. I advise him that I will wait for a supervisor and am put on hold again. Ryan comes back on the line and tells me he forwarded my concerns and is going to end the conversation and hangs up the phone.

I have never experienced this level of unsatisfactory customer service in my life. I have never gotten a call back from a supervisor and frankly don't think there is such a thing. It's an endless loop of scripted customer service dialogue. Is there no avenu for customers? Clearly DJI puts customer service low on the priority list.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled me with regret. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Would you please provide me with your case number?
I will help to look into it.
2017-5-4
Use props
Professor
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-4 18:43
This situation has filled me with regret. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Would you please provide me with your case number?
I will help to look into it.

Thank you for your reply, here is my case number CAS-545786-N2C1F6 as of now my Mavic is has been shipped out and I should receive it on the 9th which is a little over a month ago since DJI received it. How does DJI compensate customers who have had an experience such as mine to restore faith in the company? I hope you can assist me.
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Professor Posted at 2017-5-4 19:49
Thank you for your reply, here is my case number CAS-545786-N2C1F6 as of now my Mavic is has been shipped out and I should receive it on the 9th which is a little over a month ago since DJI received it. How does DJI compensate customers who have had an experience such as mine to restore faith in the company? I hope you can assist me.

We have relayed your concerns to management to see if there's anything we can do for you.
We're constantly working to improve the experience for everyone. Sincerely appreciate your feedback.
2017-5-4
Use props
Professor
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-4 22:21
We have relayed your concerns to management to see if there's anything we can do for you.
We're constantly working to improve the experience for everyone. Sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I sincerely hope that I hear from someone after the runaround I have received from DJI. Also why was the topic of my post changed?
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Professor Posted at 2017-5-5 04:02
I sincerely hope that I hear from someone after the runaround I have received from DJI. Also why was the topic of my post changed?

Our management have contacted you in regard to the update.
We really appreciate you bring this to our attention and your understanding.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules