Inspire 1 with Fatshark Dom V3s (Not Dom HDs)
1164 5 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpolly55
New

United States

I've seen a few threads on here where people have said they work jsut fine with plugging in the HDMI mini cable, but I can't seem to get an image on my Fatsharks. I'm plugged in and selecting HDMI 2d on the fatsharks - but no image. Is there something in the go app settings where you control this output? Any help is apprecieated...
2017-5-5
Use props
cpolly55
New

United States

WOW no traffic up in this place - I posted the same question over on rcgroups and got an answer in like an hour. Just in case some other person goes searching the internet with my same problem - I just needed to turn on both hdmi and usb output on the go app, then fatsharks to hdmi 2d and flip the switch on the fatsharks to the media review setting - all those things let's you see the hdmi output from the dji controller
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

cpolly55 Posted at 2017-5-5 11:41
WOW no traffic up in this place - I posted the same question over on rcgroups and got an answer in like an hour. Just in case some other person goes searching the internet with my same problem - I just needed to turn on both hdmi and usb output on the go app, then fatsharks to hdmi 2d and flip the switch on the fatsharks to the media review setting - all those things let's you see the hdmi output from the dji controller

I'm sorry this was missed. It's good to hear that you got it sorted.
2017-5-5
Use props
Majorl
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for posting  good info was looking at some FPV goggles the DJIare on backorder
2017-5-9
Use props
cpolly55
New

United States

Majorl Posted at 2017-5-9 02:09
Thanks for posting  good info was looking at some FPV goggles the DJIare on backorder

Yeah the DJI Goggles look really nice and I'm sure they are. I have to admit I think it's a bit funny when I see these articles talking about features on the goggles like they are some radical new thing, when really they are doing things that Immersion RC and Fatshark were doing 2-3 years ago. Not saying they won't polish these functions off better, as they seem to always do. Just saying they aren't new.
2017-5-9
Use props
Scunna
lvl.4
United Kingdom

2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules