Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Urgent GEO Zone Help for Commercial Use
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse6ca9b8c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 785151 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI

We have a job to do this Sunday for the local Council, I was shocked to find out that when doing my site planning their building came up right underneath a red circle on the DJI Go Map, and was even more shocked to find out that neither the s900 or the Inspire Pro will fly there. It's located near to a disused prison in the UK, it's been disused since 2013 and is about to be turned into housing. We have permission from the local Council to fly in both the car parks near to this building and within their property.

How can I make my UAVs fly where I need them to? It just says unlock unavailable on your site planner and the DJI Go app informs me I will not be able to fly. I've emailed the only email I could find on the DJI GEO page, but haven't received and acknowledgement or reply. I agree with having some sort of mechanism to stop the small minority that choose to break the rules, but not for commercial users and with no flexibility.

Please can somebody help me?

Thanks

Simon
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, was the email you contacted flysafe@dji.com?
2017-5-5
Use props
rwilhite
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235341 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-5 15:17
Just to clarify, was the email you contacted ?

I just tried that email.  it bounded back as undeliverable.  I need airport in China to be unlocked; I have airshow executive committee written approval to fly.........and many drones were flying at this airshow last year.    when I tried the unlock process via DJI Go app, it shut me down as soon as I chose China as country.   HELP!!!!      I need approval by April 1st, to allow enough time for proper packing of equipment before international flight.   THANKS!!!
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules