Interesting views on law, safety and all that...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

This guy seems to have a nicely balanced view on things...

2017-5-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

re vlos.... "...this is all about using the loopholes, er, allowances within the rules given to us in most countries to broaden our options..."  

Yeah I'm with that
2017-5-5
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
India

Yeah like a balanced view like you ????????
2017-5-17
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-17 19:22
Yeah like a balanced view like you ????????

I don't know, struggling to understand the question. Can you clarify that for me?
2017-5-18
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
Canada

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-18 06:18
I don't know, struggling to understand the question. Can you clarify that for me?

Don't say I didn't warn you !! Your more then welcome to Continue your Play Time Troller {:4_110:}lolll

Ken I understand you had to delete the Thread -- I would not mind if you delete all the Thread's that I posted --- I tried to contact you B4 , when it was starting to get out of control guess you weren't around but it's ok , We do have life to deal with outside the Forum --- As I said feel free to delete what you feel it is a shame that thing went to the extent that they did there was some very informative information when they were started --- I believe this was Matt-and-Riley's intentions to do all along ---  I Respectfully Thank You for Deleting Them , Take a look there are more just check my Post's in my Profile for the past 4 days   , I could not find a way to delete them, if I could have I would have done it -- I just ask one favor , after you delete them all just keep an eye on this person Matt-and-Riley you'll see he will come back at me insulting and provoking with out me posting anything to him !!
2017-5-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
United Kingdom

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-18 07:46
Don't say I didn't warn you !! Your more then welcome to Continue your Play Time Troller lolll

Ken I understand you had to delete the Thread -- I would not mind if you delete all the Thread's that I posted --- I tried to contact you B4 , when it was starting to get out of control guess you weren't around but it's ok , We do have life to deal with outside the Forum --- As I said feel free to delete what you feel it is a shame that thing went to the extent that they did there was some very informative information when they were started --- I believe this was Matt-and-Riley's intentions to do all along ---  I Respectfully Thank You for Deleting Them , Take a look there are more just check my Post's in my Profile for the past 4 days   , I could not find a way to delete them, if I could have I would have done it -- I just ask one favor , after you delete them all just keep an eye on this person Matt-and-Riley you'll see he will come back at me insulting and provoking with out me posting anything to him !!

You keep warning and threatening me, things coming, big dog is going to get me? Really quite confusing...

Who's Ken? You replied to my post? Oh, I see, you're name dropping. If you want to contact admins probably best in the Private Message feature.

I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from the guy who knows more than the entire DJI development team and I'm sure would have done a much better job at making a drone in his garden. OMG there's an sd card inside a mavic, everyone freak out - lol
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules