Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help downgrade or refresh RC firmware for P4P (non-plus)
943 4 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CannotTakeOff
New
United States

I've been having a ton of problems since installing an hdmi module in my P4P remote. Primarily the hdmi signal is unstable. If I get connection at all, I usually lose it within a few minutes. It is rare to be able to reestablish the connection.

I was on the latest firmware at the time of installation (1.04.00.00) and expected to be instructed to refresh the rc firmware for it to properly recognize the hdmi module.

However, I was never prompted. The app says 'no available firmware for downgrade' in red text.

I strongly suspect I need to do this, but I cannot. I fully reflashed my 2013 Nexus 7 and reinstalled DJI GO 4. No luck. I tried reinstalling the old module (non-hdmi) just to see if that would help. Again, no luck.
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you made sure that the pins are inserted properly and that the HDMI module cover is seated correctly? In addition, try the following button combinations:
Reset the RC:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft with the following:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2017-5-5
Use props
CannotTakeOff
New
United States

Yes. I checked carefully, and when swapping back and forth to troubleshoot, nothing ever changed.
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

CannotTakeOff Posted at 2017-5-5 16:10
Yes. I checked carefully, and when swapping back and forth to troubleshoot, nothing ever changed.

For the sake of troubleshooting, can you connect and upgrade the RC firmware when the HDMI module cover is off?
2017-5-5
Use props
CannotTakeOff
New
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-5 16:52
For the sake of troubleshooting, can you connect and upgrade the RC firmware when the HDMI module cover is off?

I just tried it. No luck, unfortunately. It still says "no available firmware for downgrade".

I also tried this on another Android device, also with a freshly installed copy of DJI GO 4.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules