725 3 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dobmatt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

My beloved Inspire 1 Pro is a real survivor. For the second time in her life I get too close to a tree branch. Overconfidence? Or perhaps the loss of awareness after joyfull play with P4P obstacle avoidance system? The bird was fighting for life, struggling with shattered prop performance. Yet, she landed safely. Am I lucky or what? Next time I may be not ...

2017-5-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Dobmatt

Wow that was really a close one   I am glad you were able to save your Inspire.  Maybe you are trying to find a reason to buy the new Inspire 2?  

Thanks for sharing your story and video

Rich
2017-5-5
Use props
Dobmatt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-5-5 18:44
Hi Dobmatt

Wow that was really a close one   I am glad you were able to save your Inspire.  Maybe you are trying to find a reason to buy the new Inspire 2?  

Haha, no, I'm not trying to retire her, neither I'm not planning to buy new model. I'm waiting for DJI hex, something smaller than intimidating M600.

Cheers, Brother Rich, nice talking to you ...
2017-5-5
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-5-5 19:47
Haha, no, I'm not trying to retire her, neither I'm not planning to buy new model. I'm waiting for DJI hex, something smaller than intimidating M600.

Cheers, Brother Rich, nice talking to you ...

Smooth move Ex lax ! .....LOL, It happens to all of us sooner or later, glad  it is OK .

donnie
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules