Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI returned my Mavic without repair
813 5 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28fd6818
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6532 ft
United States

More than a month ago I sent my Mavic for repair for typical ginbal overload after hard landding. It was returned to me after claiming it went through intensting and quality control. To my surprise the same problem was still there when I turned on my Mavic. When quoted I pay instanly without questions asked a good amount of money. The repalce a bunch of parts i felt it was unnecessaty. I guess they changed everything but the broken part. The camera gimbal is still non-funcional and overloading and overheating. How is this possible. On top of it, the returned packing was poorly and unprofessionally done. But it still unlikely it was damage on return. I feel the what they claimed (many days) as quality assurance is just to buy time to catch up for the overloaded customer and repair service. Has anyone experieced the same with DJI? To DJI: "THIS IS UNACEPTABLE". Are you telling me I have to go through the same repair process again after you charged me that amount of money for nothing fixed?
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
What's your case number? I'll help to escalate it for you.
2017-5-5
Use props
fans28fd6818
lvl.1
United States

My case number is CAS-551416-H6G5H8
2017-5-6
Use props
fans28fd6818
lvl.1
United States

My aircraft arrive last night via UPS.
2017-5-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans28fd6818 Posted at 2017-5-6 05:38
My aircraft arrive last night via UPS.

Sorry about the experience. I've escalated your case and my colleague will contact you about this issue soon. Thank you.
2017-5-7
Use props
fans28fd6818
lvl.1
United States

Thank you
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules