Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
5 months, no drone, no refund! CAS-606567-G6J5Y6
1621 4 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So far... 5 and a half monhts after paying DJI Online for a Phantom 4 Plus... I have NO DRONE, AND NO REFUND.... NOTHING!!!

Over 120 emails
Over 12 phone calls
10 Online Help Chats

I paid DJI in December 2016 for a P4Pro Plus.   They send me one that's DOA.  Dozens of emails and weeks later they finally send me an RMA.
A month later, they send out another drone to replace.  BUT it gets LOST BY UPS!!!   IT takes 3 months for their "investigagion".

Finally in April they send me another drone to replace they one that UPS lost... BUT THEN DJI SEND THE WRONG DRONE!!!!!   They send a normal P4Pro not the Plus version which I paid for!!!   AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I send THAT drone back... over a month ago. I have UPS tracking that DJI signed for it. BUT STILL THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME A REFUND!!!!!

5 MONTHS AND I HAVE NOTHING!!  Surely this is no a consumers rights issue as they've had my  money since December and have given me nothing.

GIVE ME MONEY BACK!!!!!!

CAS-606567-G6J5Y6
UPS tracking that you received the drone back a month ago:   1ZR54Y139158019498

JFarley

2017-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
I have brought this to the attention of our management and escalated the case for you.
We will keep you updated and get it solved as fast as we can.
2017-5-6
Use props
GH057xR7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182897 ft
United States

I saw your post, and thought I wrote it! SAME EXACT ISSUE!
2017-5-7
Use props
Drone2621
lvl.3
Flight distance : 225292 ft
United Kingdom

Thats a real horror story i cant belive you have been so patient are that DJI would treat a customer with such disrespect . Did you get some advice regarding taking them to the small claims court in the UK ?.
2017-5-7
Use props
Mark Peak
New
United Kingdom

Ok, so I am in the process of looking to buy an Inspire 2. Hoping to get some sort of package deal and am interested to hear the forums opinions on which suppliers have been good to deal with and who offers the most reasonable prices...
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules