Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not connecting to Galaxy tab S2
1472 4 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DVZ
lvl.1
Latvia

Hi,

I just bought P4 pro. Installed DJI GO 4 on my Samsung tablet. All worked well. After first flight, I returned home and decided to try connect to my Iphone 6. Installed app and connected. Also - all good. But now, I cannot connect my Samsung tablet back. RC connects with no problems, but the aircraft does not connect. Reinstalled, restarted etc. Nothing works. Can anyone help me? Because, I prefere to use my Tablet with big screen for flying.

2017-5-6
Use props
DVZ
lvl.1
Latvia

OK. Update: I uninstalled app from Iphone and now it reconnected with my S2
2017-5-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DVZ Posted at 2017-5-6 06:31
OK. Update: I uninstalled app from Iphone and now it reconnected with my S2

Good to hear that it was sorted, thanks for sharing.
2017-5-6
Use props
GoodmanRP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!
Personally I am using Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T819 . I had huge problems communicating with Tab + DJIGO4. It took me 30mins to get connected before {Removing USB, debugging off Rc etc} Finally I downloaded the way I installed Android 7.
Now - I have no problems. The default setting when opening DJIGO4 and everything connects! Android available with "sammobile"
2017-5-6
Use props
SCdrone4pro
New
Canada

Could use some assistance getting my Samsung tab S2 to connect, checked a few settings after reading some other posts and no luck!
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules