Problem of the Zenmuse X3's Gimbal
1684 5 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Traceur
New

Sri Lanka

I'm having a DJI Inspire 1 V.2.0. Since two weeks, I got a huge problem of the rotation and pitch of the Gimbal. The problem is this-
When I rotate the Gimbal dial to left, The Gimbal is ROTATED to the LEFT
When I rotate the Gimbal dial to right, The Gimbal is ROTATED to the RIGHT
All of above issues must be changed to the pitching of the Gimbal, but mine are doing rotation, Not PITCHING! Can anyone help me? I cannot send it back to DJI coz' i got some work to do. Please give me a solution rather than sending to DJI or sending back to the dealer!
IMG_20170406_163257_456.jpg
2017-5-6
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I normally have my C2 button set to switch from gimble pitch/yaw. You can find this option in your setting.

Mark G.
2017-5-7
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-5-7 00:10
I normally have my C2 button set to switch from gimble pitch/yaw. You can find this option in your setting.

Mark G.

Hey Mark , is the calibration option for the Z3 located on the "tools " section of the  camera options on the go app  ( you know on the far right middle of the go app) . I have the X5 and that is where it is located and several members have asked about it and I am not sure of the exact  "calibration "  location .

Hope you are well my friend !!

donnie
2017-5-7
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

yeah its an option.

go into the remote setting via the app and the C1/ C2 buttons look. i have my C2 set to switch so when i press it the dial moves gimbal side to side, press it again the gimbal moves up and down
2017-5-7
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-7 06:19
Hey Mark , is the calibration option for the Z3 located on the "tools " section of the  camera options on the go app  ( you know on the far right middle of the go app) . I have the X5 and that is where it is located and several members have asked about it and I am not sure of the exact  "calibration "  location .

Hope you are well my friend !!

I will have to take a look Donnie, I can't remember off hand.

I am well and your good self?

Mark G.
2017-5-7
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-5-7 07:17
I will have to take a look Donnie, I can't remember off hand.

I am well and your good self?

I am doing OK , work has been steady but not great , My family is in the car business, American brands , Buick - GMC and Chevrolet .  I am blessed to have a job  and  business can only get better , also my daughter is home form Medical School for a week before she heads back to University and  me wife and I enjoy spending time with her (when we can get her away from her boyfriend that is ).

Anyway if you could post to the member  with the Z3 calibration question  that would be lovely , I can't find the answer anywhere and if you ever tried to use the Search magnifying glass for looking things up it is worthless-  That is one reason I dont understand why  forum members get upset when a member asks a  common question and they say it has been answered countless times  and they should look it up , well the bloody search tool is terrible and does not work  for beans in my opinion .  If you type in Z3 you should get all topics that relate to the Z3 but for some reason you dont .

Anyway if you ever come to Michigan  USA let me know , and I do have the UK on my bucket list someday and will look forward to a Pint  ( might  have to be root beer but sitll a pint )  with you in Guernsey !!  Funny that it says "Jersey " on your profile !
Cheers Mark

donnie

2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules