Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GO4 IOS 4.0.8 and FW .600 settings reset?
859 3 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Doctor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

I am running GO4 IOS 4.0.8 and FW .600. Several times now some of my settings in the GO4 app have been reset.....I haven't knowingly done this! For example, I have max flight altitude set at 120m and max flight distance enabled and set to 1000m. Today I found the GO4 app had reset the altitiude to 250m and disabled the flight distance setting! It must be some combination of settings/button presses that I'm doing, but I am not changing the settings that are changing! I have noticed a bug in the fixed wing mode where the C1/C2 buttons are not returned to the original settings when exiting the mode, so the GO4 app does seem to have a mind of its own!
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

This normal behavior after an update. You should also check all of your settings before every flight to be on the safe side.
2017-5-7
Use props
The Doctor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 07:42
This normal behavior after an update. You should also check all of your settings before every flight to be on the safe side.

I understand that a firmware update resets all the settings, but I haven't done a firmware update recently! I noticed all my settings were gone when I updated to .600 and re-entered them, however, the GO4 app subsequently reset the altitude and range settings on its own at least twice! If I checked ALL the settings before flying I'd hardly ever get airborne
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

The Doctor Posted at 2017-5-7 08:01
I understand that a firmware update resets all the settings, but I haven't done a firmware update recently! I noticed all my settings were gone when I updated to .600 and re-entered them, however, the GO4 app subsequently reset the altitude and range settings on its own at least twice! If I checked ALL the settings before flying I'd hardly ever get airborne

Got you...but it will only take a minute to check the settings, since you just said it has 'A MIND OF IT'S OWN'....

I personally do that every time I fly and with every battery changes. I rather spent a minute going thru everything and making sure that everything is set as I want it then be sorry later for any mishap...
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules