Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lime Pit
694 4 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GSI_IRE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

Well the sun was out.... rare thing in Ireland... would have been rude not too...

2017-5-7
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.4
Ireland

I am trying to make the videos a little shorter, so they keep interest a bit more.
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Lucky you...We went back to fall temperature with May rain. Nice vids. If I may suggest using the fixed wing and do a video dive from one end to the pit to then soar from the other end. It will be really cool shoot! with such vast space!   
2017-5-7
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.4
Ireland

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 15:13
Lucky you...We went back to fall temperature with May rain. Nice vids. If I may suggest using the fixed wing and do a video dive from one end to the pit to then soar from the other end. It will be really cool shoot! with such vast space!

Well that sucks. We are getting unusually good weather here at the moment! Going to be down in Cork for work on Wednesday, so hope to get more footage there so I have something to edit when the weather gets bad again. Still have some footage from my "walk" in the woods to work with too.

Truth be told, I haven't even played with that mode yet. Might give it a try if I can find the time.
2017-5-8
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

GSI_IRE Posted at 2017-5-8 13:24
Well that sucks. We are getting unusually good weather here at the moment! Going to be down in Cork for work on Wednesday, so hope to get more footage there so I have something to edit when the weather gets bad again. Still have some footage from my "walk" in the woods to work with too.

Truth be told, I haven't even played with that mode yet. Might give it a try if I can find the time.

It is really fun especially if you tried RC plane before. With this mode if you think you are going to hit and don't have enough yaw RELEASE THE STICKS and it will hover and it goes back to drone mode and you can fly another day and not like the RC planes..OK, let's go buy another one now.

You should try it!
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules