Bad DJI Service
779 10 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d118c17
New
United States

Hello everyone . As ive been reading here many people with CS problems with dji come here for help so i thought i might as well do the same . So i bought a mavic on april 11 flew perfect but when i watched the videos back on my phone they looked kinda choppy so i contacted dji they told me send it to them and i would recieve a replacment within 7-10 days i live only half hour from the repair center. So i shipped they got it on the 18th i waited to hear something a full week before i called when i finally talked to someone they gave me the run around over and over told me wait for a update . So they determind nothing was wrong with my drone and they were right as i figured out it was the way i was trying to view them so i sent it in for nothing oh well my bad . So now its been 3 weeks still dont have my drone and i get email telling me wait for update . I called them and told them they already let me know nothing is wrong and they are shipping the unit back to me that was 2 weeks ago just very frustraited last monday they told me it will ship by the end of the week still nothing they have my money and drone i even paid for dji care to try and get better CS i am a long time customor of dji drones this is the first one i had to send in my CAS-581082-N0B9T0
if anyone can help thank you in advance .
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sorry man...
but for next time before you speak with customer service, post your issue and see if we can help you before you throw your baby into the lion's den... {:4_154:}
2017-5-7
Use props
fans1d118c17
New
United States

For sure i learned my lesson
2017-5-7
Use props
fansd15c581c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99393 ft
United States

My videos are choppy as well, what specifically were you doing wrong and what did you do to rectify the choppy video?
2017-5-7
Use props
fans1d118c17
New
United States

I just realized when i looked at the ones just saved on my i phone they played back crappy but then i bought a sd card reader and pluged it into the phone and downloaded them and they played back perfect i never tried to save them by clicking download original video maybe that save better
2017-5-7
Use props
fans1d118c17
New
United States

One thing i realized was every video was saying it was in 720 when i shot in 4k or 1080 also when i said save to phone they transferd super fast so i knew something was not right
2017-5-7
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

The full resolution video is saved on the microSD card on the drone, not on the phone.  You have to pull the card and offload the videos to your computer, which also needs to be up to the task.
2017-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
I have escalated the case for you and we will help to find out what have caused the delay then ship the unit back to you as soon as possible.
2017-5-7
Use props
fans1d118c17
New
United States

Just wanted to update i got my drone back today and i double checked to make sure drone and remote were my original ones did a test flight everything is perfect just want to thank dji mindy for any and all help you gave me.
2017-5-9
Use props
fans2fd94c46
lvl.1
United States

Im getting zero replies from customer service. Im not happy. They have my money, havent shipped the product for days not and havent answered any customer service inquires.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2fd94c46 Posted at 2017-5-9 22:38
Im getting zero replies from customer service. Im not happy. They have my money, havent shipped the product for days not and havent answered any customer service inquires.

I replied your original post, please keep me posted there, will keep following up it for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules