Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji phantom 4 gimbal problem
1113 2 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78b47175
lvl.1

United States

I just connected my dji phantom 4 to my pc and gimbal went crazy now my camera smell like smoke and won't work did anybody else had this problem
2017-5-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue.
It's a brand new one or not? to ensure the safety, it would be best to send the drone in for evaluation by engineers according to your description.
To get a repair case number and apply for pickup, please submit the info here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-5-8
Use props
Fabian pedrosa
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi, I have problems updating a firmware with the assistant 2 of a phantom 4, it updates up to 47% and it does not advance anymore the error that gives is error code: 0x022803 and for a week I am so the drone has 2 hours of no use I know that to do I am from Argentina and I buy it in Spain it does not have a year of use I understand that it is in guarantee but as I send it and where in Argentina there is no service I need help I am very disappointed with the product is very expensive and I could not use it
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules