Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone recommend video editting & audio sync software?
958 6 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digitalintruder
First Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

Can someone point me to some software with a low learning curve (hopefully) so that I can take the video from my iPad and sync the same video with the onboard mavic - and use the video from the onboard mavic file and the audio from the iPad mini?
I've tried lightworks - and that program is ... interesting to use to say the least. I'm looking for recommendations on fairly simple/straight forward programs where I don't need a PHD and a bottle (or more) of alcohol to figure out how to do simple tasks.
2017-5-8
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Well, one person's "easy to use" is another's "rocket science" so it's hard to say. I've used a few different -- but by no means all -- video editing programs and found them all more or less the same in terms of a learning curve. The one I'm currently using is Cyberlink's PowerDirector and consider it average on the ease-of-use scale.
2017-5-8
Use props
Flyin’ Wabbit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55413 ft
Italy

Mac or PC?
2017-5-8
Use props
digitalintruder
First Officer
United States

Oh yeah, that might help. I have both actually. I do however prefer my PC (win10) - mostly because it's my normal work environment.
2017-5-8
Use props
digitalintruder
First Officer
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-5-8 12:52
Well, one person's "easy to use" is another's "rocket science" so it's hard to say. I've used a few different -- but by no means all -- video editing programs and found them all more or less the same in terms of a learning curve. The one I'm currently using is Cyberlink's PowerDirector and consider it average on the ease-of-use scale.

Thanks, will check it out the trial version.
2017-5-8
Use props
BinDC
lvl.2
United States

if you want real basic and free you can download GoPros studio and edit the footage in that software.
2017-5-8
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I'm using Adobe Premiere for most of my video work, but if you just want to lift the audio track from downlink video and add it to the Mavic's on-board video, it's super simple to use Apple's QuickTime Player 7, which actually has more features than the newer version of the QuickTime Player that ships with Mac OS X.
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules