Procedure to regain control back to rc
765 3 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

I just purchased the phantom 4 pro. With the phantom 3 pro if I wanted to do a flying mode such as home lock and then quickly regain control I would simply slide the switch from the 'F' position to the 'P' position. This would end the flight mode and provide me with full control from the rc.

Now with the different flight modes accessible from the 'P' position with the phantom 4 pro - what is the procedure to quickly end the flight mode and give total control to the rc?

I'm concerned in case of an app crash or if a flight mode such as follow me end up crashing the drone, I want to quickly give control back to the rc without using the DJI 4 go app.

2017-5-8
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha eColumbia,

Same idea, just flip the same switch from P to S wait a few seconds and then flip it back to P.  There are no Intelligent Flight Modes in S (sport).  A (Atti Mode) does have VPS Intelligent Flight Modes (like Tripod), so it might not be so helpful.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-5-8
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United States

I also believe that you can hit the pause button beside the photo capture button top right of the controller. Im sure if you are in p mode this will suspend any intelligent flight modes and put it back into standard flight mode, but I stand to be corrected.
2017-5-8
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for both the replies. I'll try each suggestion.
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules