Repair shop said my X4 was fixed last week...
857 4 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antidrone
lvl.1

United States

But they keep changing the dateson the repar inquiry page to make it look like I only just sent it in.
I am very frustrated that they are essentially lying to me and won't retirn the unit, even though they sent an email a week ago saying it was repaired.
Does anyone have a positive story about DJI warranty repair services to brighten my day?
2017-5-8
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI repair shop in Carson CA is awesome. They fixed my Inspire 1 X3 camera issue quickly with a turn around time under 2 weeks. The shop schedule is going to vary depending on the parts needed for your repair and how many drones are in for service ahead of yours. Please give them a chance....  DJI will take care of you

All the best
Rich
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Antidrone, sorry to hear that, may I have your case number so I can look into it for you?
2017-5-8
Use props
anthony2
New
Flight distance : 85118 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-8 23:53
Antidrone, sorry to hear that, may I have your case number so I can look into it for you?

Thanks, I've been in touch with support regarding this. I have to think they really plan to replace it with a ReFurb and waiting to get some in from China. I've been assured 3 times it's been expeditied. I'd just love to know what the real story is here. The 1-2 day shipping estimate is now 8 days old.
I did buy an X5S today, plus a SSD, the Cine Station, 2 more batteries and the CDNG + ProRes Licesnce = $4800.
my case # CAS-589789-Y6D6F4
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

anthony2 Posted at 2017-5-10 15:36
Thanks, I've been in touch with support regarding this. I have to think they really plan to replace it with a ReFurb and waiting to get some in from China. I've been assured 3 times it's been expeditied. I'd just love to know what the real story is here. The 1-2 day shipping estimate is now 8 days old.
I did buy an X5S today, plus a SSD, the Cine Station, 2 more batteries and the CDNG + ProRes Licesnce = $4800.
my case # CAS-589789-Y6D6F4

I should have some additional information for you once they are open again Tomorrow.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules