Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coyote Football
lvl.1

United States

We bought our P3 about 8 months ago to film our high school football practices. We have never had a single issue with until yesterday it was about 20 to 25 feet off the ground it just fell down. The camera bracket broke and the wires attached to the camera pulled out. How could i get this fixed?
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your crash, here's a link to send it in for repair.
If you provide your DJI GO app email I can review the flight to see if I see anything unusual.
https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2017-5-9
Use props
P4 Pro Birdy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391237 ft
Australia

Upsetting to hear this can happen. Any reason for it that you know of?
2017-5-9
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

yes, contact DJI. They will take care of you. If u post the log to phantom help we can all look at the logs with you, but still, for fixing, unless you feel you can do it, DJI is a good bet.
2017-5-10
Use props
HWCM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

I am going to guess you took off with a battery that was not fully charged.
2017-5-10
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Just to check things, I too had a crash and the gimbal assembly broke free from the drone.  It was quite easy to simply plug the two wire assemblies back into the gimbal assembly.  Just look at it for a minute or so and you'll see how they fit together.  Then, I replaced both plastic pins (remember - only two should be used - not 4)  and all 4 white rubber dampers.  I pushed the white rubber dampers through the bottom plate and then mounted the gimbal with the two pins.  I got a vibration as soon as I flew - and it took a few minutes for me to realize that I needed to push the white rubber dampers into the TOP plate as well as the bottom.  Anyway, as soon as I fixed that problem, everything began working perfectly.  If you didn't order spares for the pins and dampers, they're easily available.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear, please follow Ken's advice at your earliest convenience. The repair team will get you up and running again in no time.
2017-5-11
Use props
Jerryjin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583146 ft
United States

Send to the DJI in California,they will analysis your fight data to determine who's responsibility it is.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules