Repairs no good
868 7 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf08b74c7
New
United Kingdom

I just  received my  phantom 4 back to night ,and at first glanc I was very happy . So I  proceeded  to go out side my house & give it a quick check all over before her first  Maiden flight . Everything seem to be all ok .  I noticed after the flight that the remote batter was getting low , and I need to charge it . This is where the problem is . It  won't  charge & now  won't  switch on . I think . Being a  electrician  my self that when you team have fixed the remote,  they have done some thing to the power  connection  . I have had it now on charge for 2 hours & still no joy ,so as you can  imagine I am not very happy , as I am  supposed  to take photos at a wedding this week end . They did have it for  repairs for over 2 weeks . & now got To go  through  this all a  gain
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to verify, when you pressed the power button, nothing happened, right?
Could you please provide me the case number ( 6 digits at the middle) so we can escalate it? Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused, I totally understand how you feel and would like to try my best to help you.
2017-5-9
Use props
fanse680ec76
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1163333 ft
United States

You got yours back in 2 weeks?!? I think I'm on week six now.

How do I get mine back in 2 weeks if another problem comes up ?
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse680ec76 Posted at 2017-5-10 23:41
You got yours back in 2 weeks?!? I think I'm on week six now.

How do I get mine back in 2 weeks if another problem comes up ?

We are sorry for the delay. I have added a note to your case and we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible.
2017-5-11
Use props
fanse680ec76
lvl.1
United States

Why does it take 5 days after repairs are done to ship it?

Also before my Mavic was even looked at, I had asked about expedited shipping back to me when it was done and I pay the extra cost. I was told this was available. When the time came, I again said I wanted it expedited back to me. I was told they couldn't do that because it's already been fixed and it has to be added to the order earlier than that.  So instead of getting it shipped back quicker with me paying the shipping bill. It for some reason is still at the same place it was 5 days ago when they said it was fixed. I just don't understand this company .
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse680ec76 Posted at 2017-5-11 08:32
Why does it take 5 days after repairs are done to ship it?

Also before my Mavic was even looked at, I had asked about expedited shipping back to me when it was done and I pay the extra cost. I was told this was available. When the time came, I again said I wanted it expedited back to me. I was told they couldn't do that because it's already been fixed and it has to be added to the order earlier than that.  So instead of getting it shipped back quicker with me paying the shipping bill. It for some reason is still at the same place it was 5 days ago when they said it was fixed. I just don't understand this company .

Sorry you're experiencing difficulties.
Since it's already shipped out, hope you would receive it soon.
For the support problem you mentioned, it might be caused for lack of communication, we've forwarded it to the management to look into it, will keep improving to provide you more professional service.
Appreciate your feedback and support!
2017-5-12
Use props
fanse680ec76
lvl.1
United States

My "preparation to shipping" lasted from the 5th till just late last night, the 11th.
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse680ec76 Posted at 2017-5-12 04:58
My "preparation to shipping" lasted from the 5th till just late last night, the 11th.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, we are aware of the situation and working very hard to speed up the process recently.
Hope you enjoy flying, truly appreciate your patience!
Have a great weekend.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules