Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 standard remote s1 and s2 function swapped
1675 7 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a5360c3
New
United States

I just got my Phantom 3 standard last week. I was wondering why I could not open the intelligent flying modes by switching the s1 switch. I just realize I can open the intelligent flying modes by switching the s2 switch, and my s1 switch is for smart return. The function of them is swapped!
Does anyone have the same issue? Please help. Thank you!
2017-5-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Don't forget that Chinese is right to left .... so S1 is actually the right hand top switch and S2 is the left one.

Nigel
2017-5-9
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Nigel is right. S1 is the right hand top and S2 the left one. And the factory setting of the RC is in mode 2.
2017-5-9
Use props
Taydav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115328 ft
Canada

solentlife Posted at 2017-5-9 21:45
Don't forget that Chinese is right to left .... so S1 is actually the right hand top switch and S2 is the left one.

Nigel

Nerver could understand why they were numbered that way. Thanks! It will make it easier to remember from now on.
2017-5-10
Use props
fans1a5360c3
New
United States

Thank you guys for replying.  I know the S1 is the right hand top and S2 the left one, and they are still swapped.
2017-5-10
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Is it a refurb or absolutely new ?

Maybe if its a refurb - original owner may have swapped them over ? It means opening case and physically moving them.

Nigel
2017-5-10
Use props
fans1a5360c3
New
United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-5-10 10:17
Is it a refurb or absolutely new ?

Maybe if its a refurb - original owner may have swapped them over ? It means opening case and physically moving them.

It's a refurb. How to swap them back?? Thanks a lot!!
2017-5-10
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Latvia

Is it really needed to swap them back ? Are you selling the gear ? If you move up to the Advanced / Pro versions - the controller is different so no real reason to swap it.
As long as you know which switch is which ... that's the main thing.

If you do wish to swap it ... then I think you'd need to open the case and physically unscrew the switches and see if you can just sap them over as is.

Nigel
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules