DJI Unresponsive
1220 10 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2fd94c46
lvl.1
United States

Ordered a Mavic Pro Firday. It's tuesday, my card was charged Saturday and nothing has shipped. Contacted support yesterday and have yet to recieve any resaponse from anyone. Is service directly from DJI this bad? Regret not ordering from Amazon or someone else.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused, what's your order number? You contacted us through e-mail, right? May I have the ticket number? We'll escalate it soon and get back to you for an update.
2017-5-9
Use props
fans2fd94c46
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the response, I have cancelled the order. You cant hold onto someones money for days on end not shipping a product that said one business day, then not respond to their customer service inquiries. I should have investigated the poor process of ordering direct through DJI first.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2fd94c46 Posted at 2017-5-9 23:39
Thanks for the response, I have cancelled the order. You cant hold onto someones money for days on end not shipping a product that said one business day, then not respond to their customer service inquiries. I should have investigated the poor process of ordering direct through DJI first.

I totally understand your feelings, I would feel the same if I were you.
We would love to look into what happened and make it clear to you. It's appreciated if you can provide me the order number or ticket number.
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We managed to track your order finally, and checked it with sales team.
You contacted our chat support to confirm whether you cancelled the order successfully, they provided the information you needed. Then you sent us an e-mail at 9:00 am(GMT+8) , which we have replied.
Since you ordered Mavic together with propeller guard, which is estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation. You paied it on 8th May, we confirmed the payment this morning, there is no delay for the whole process.
Just to verify, do you still want the package? if so, we will split them and ship the Mavic to you firstly. You can also reply the e-mail, we'll help you handle it.

pg.png
2017-5-10
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Natalia.
I appreciate you guys getting my IS2 back to me but I was told that my mavic was fix tested & would be shipped within 2 business days this was thursday of last week, it's now Wednesday.
2017-5-10
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was also promised expedited shipping can you please make sure that it's posted on the account..
Thanks again
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-5-10 02:55
I was also promised expedited shipping can you please make sure that it's posted on the account..
Thanks again

No problem, I've asked them to look into the case and try our best to ship it back to you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-5-10
Use props
josemroq
New

United States

fans2fd94c46 Posted at 2017-5-9 23:39

Disappointing to say the least! Terrible customer service!!!
2017-7-12
Use props
josemroq
New

United States

DJI customer service is a disaster
2017-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

josemroq Posted at 2017-7-12 03:23
DJI customer service is a disaster

We are working hard on improving our product and customer service. Could you please provide more details about unpleasant experience with us? We would like to help you.
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules