Camera Stuck at FPV mode... Can't control camera tilt.
3013 5 2015-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
monuryilmaz
New

Turkey

I have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision +...
Since I updated the software I had many problems. By spending hours I solved many of them by digging at forums...
But camera is stuck at FPV mode ( I can not control the camera up and down tilt) although FPV mode is off.  
How can I restore my camera????
2015-3-7
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Wow - I was looking for an answer to just the opposite.  Although I have FPV selected in the app, the camera points straight down or where I tilt it to., but not FPV.
2015-3-7
Use props
canzonerik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24222 ft
United States

Same issue here, anyone resolve this?
2015-5-26
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

nrgwise@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-8 04:37
Wow - I was looking for an answer to just the opposite.  Although I have FPV selected in the app, th ...

Is this a frozen FVP image or no image?  I understand the frozen image is a known bug and they are working on it.  I have corrected this by restarting the bird,  wifi, RC and phone.
2015-5-27
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

There are several topics on this problem. Some fixes include calibrations and others a hard reset and reload of software. Mine required sending it back to DJI to replace the gimbal and camera. I would load up the assistant software and go to upgrades. Look at the line items and see if you have a line that says "ZEE IMU firmware 1.0.0.6" if that line is there then a calibration should fix. If the line item is not there or says 0.0.0.0 firmware then you need to call DJI support. Hope this helps.
2015-5-28
Use props
Shocker
New

United States

After many internet searches, and attempts to resolve my camera issue, I finally figured it out, and decided to share my solution since it was hard to come by.  Upgrading to IMU Firmware version 1.0.0.6 appeared to break the app's control of the camera, and my camera always wanted to point down.  Turns out version 1.0.0.6 didn't break anything, but it added capability for newer, more upgraded accessories like the RC remote.  I doubt everyone knows there is more than one remote compatible with the Phantom 2.  Anyhow, it appears the IMU firmware update set the default for a newer remote control that I didn't have and perhaps screwed up my calibration for my control.  My solution was to connect the Phantom 2 via USB port,  launch the Phantom 2 PC Assistant 3.8 software, go to the RC tab under the Basic settings, set my transmitter (PVT581) back to the Basic Version, and do the X1 Calibration.  They say the X1 channel is for the gimbal pitch control.  Hope this helps someone else.

2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules