I can't link Auroras Hitec 9x remote with LightBridge 1
1021 0 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8ce2534
New

Venezuela

Good day to everyone, buy second hand a S900 with LightBridge 1, with 2 Hitec Aurora 9x remote control, they were all working together someday, it came without the cable connecting the remotes to ground Lighbridge so I made one I think it's ok the cable I think ... well the controls came with their configurations (I do not know if these settings are good) I could not bind the controls with the light bridge, connect it to the computer and select D-Bus and nothing . I'm not very good with old school remotes (sorry I'm phantom forward). This S900 I bought it thinking to update it to A3 with lightbridge 2 but I want to be able to at least fly it to verify that everything is well and to be able to verify that everything this in order with it. Note I have no gimball or camera I know that the performance unbalanced I also did cable for the power connection the air lightbridge and can1 connection (attached images of the cables I made).I think the problem is that not connecting the controls with the Lightbridge is done by the training port. Help please and thanks. Sorry for my poor english is not my native language. Best Regard.

The Cable 1 Air Lightbride

The Cable 1 Air Lightbride
This cable is because I dont have conecction from the gimball so It power the air Lightbridge module it work due I have the image signal I have no image only the signal meter on the app I hope I explain.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules