Android tablets
1182 5 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse1af22cc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140315 ft
United States

I have an older iphone that I use with my Phantom but I would like to use something with a larger screen, like a tablet.
I have a Windows Surface Pro tablet but it will not support the DJI GO app because the app is Apple.
I just read an article by a guy who loves the NVIDIA Shield tablet for his Phantom.
But the NVIDIA is an Android tablet and I heard that Android tablets don't support Apple apps either.

I am going crazy. Does anyone know anything about this???  Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray

2017-5-10
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22700 ft
United States

Go to the Google Play store to get the Android version of DJI Go 4 - over 10,000 copies of the app downloaded for Android
2017-5-19
Use props
BigPic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22700 ft
United States

AND the DJI Go 4 app is not an Apple app, it is a DJI app for the Apple store, the Android store, the *** store,
2017-5-19
Use props
Just 1 More
New
United States

Is there a "tablet holder" that makes it easy to hold the controller and tablet all as one?
2017-8-6
Use props
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
United States

Just 1 More Posted at 2017-8-6 09:31
Is there a "tablet holder" that makes it easy to hold the controller and tablet all as one?

Yes, there is!  After I posted this  I ended up getting an iPad tablet that is 9" x 7".
I found on Ebay a holder that fits onto the lanyard/neck strap hole on the controller.

Give me 1/2 hour and I will find a ink for you.
You have a Phantom 3 Standard correct?
2017-8-7
Use props
Uncle Stumpy
lvl.3
United States

Just 1 More Posted at 2017-8-6 09:31

It can be bought at Ebay or Amazon.
If you use either one, I can give you the item numbers.

If you don't use Ebay or Amazon then I can't help.  Let me know ok?  Ray
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules