Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quotation
2170 15 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansad56242e
New
Flight distance : 3025 ft
Ireland

The DJI repair service is the worst I've ever experienced. I can't even get a quote for the repair from them, despite the the ticket telling me that a quote has been sent, and a chat agent telling me the ticket has been escalated. Emails are just ignored. But at least they're meeting their SLA's, as the ticket will now be in a "awaiting customer response" bucket, and their clock will have stopped. Even mobile phone operatores have better customer service than DJI. Never thought I'd find worse than them.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can see what's going on?
2017-5-11
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

Hi Jamie.

Thanks for looking. CAS-577691-B4C6W8
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-12 00:36
Hi Jamie.

Thanks for looking. CAS-577691-B4C6W8

Just checked your case, since you replied the automated e-mail, which will not be answered.
Not sure it's system error or not, the e-mail for quotation did not reach to you.
We've informed the local designated team to escalate it and send you an e-mail again as soon as possible, thank you for your patience!
2017-5-12
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-12 01:05
Just checked your case, since you replied the automated e-mail, which will not be answered.
Not sure it's system error or not, the e-mail for quotation did not reach to you.
We've informed the local designated team to escalate it and send you an e-mail again as soon as possible, thank you for your patience!

Thanks Natalia,

I expected a response since I received a response saying I would get one. One example below.

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.

Your request (534560) has been received and is being reviewed by our technical support representatives. We will contact you soon.

Best Regards,
DJI Support

Anyway, thanks for your help. Looks like when we talk to real people, you do a good job. DJI's automated systems and emails are really bad, and just infuriate your customers. The information provided is completely unreliable. Had I read this forum before purchase, I probably wouldn't have bought DJI. It's very unlikely I'd recommend you. Problem for me is that you have great products, but if you need support, everything comes to a crashing halt.

All I want here is to pay for the repair and get the product back in working condition. I'm spending hours trying to give DJI money, and DJI seems to just want to get me more and more annoyed.

Thanks for your efforts.
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-12 01:27
Thanks Natalia,

I expected a response since I received a response saying I would get one. One example below.

We totally understand your feelings and we are working very hard to improve so your experience with us will be better.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, appreciate your feedback.
We'll try our best to help you out.
2017-5-12
Use props
Sjatty05
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-12 01:27
Thanks Natalia,

Here is problem that you might address before it happens.  DJI Repair will very likely replace your unit with a refurbished one.  I sent my Phantom 4 in for minor damage and got a refurbished unit that wasn't in working order.   I would rather have had mine repaired.  Now that I have read about it, it probably only had a connection loose.  I sent the second one back and I am still waiting.   It has been seven weeks so far.  

2017-5-12
Use props
andycorr
New
Netherlands

And now I've had a response to the "automated email" referenced above, saying that I'd receive an update in two working days. But still no quotation. This is a joke!

Thanks Sjatty05. I'll try to avoid a refurb. But we're pretty much at their mercy when they hold our product hostage and won't provide a ransome note.
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sjatty05 Posted at 2017-5-12 03:27
Here is problem that you might address before it happens.  DJI Repair will very likely replace your unit with a refurbished one.  I sent my Phantom 4 in for minor damage and got a refurbished unit that wasn't in working order.   I would rather have had mine repaired.  Now that I have read about it, it probably only had a connection loose.  I sent the second one back and I am still waiting.   It has been seven weeks so far.

We keep following up your case, very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we called you back and are trying our best to help you get it back soon.
Please do not spam, or you will be banned, thank you for your patience!
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-12 09:12
And now I've had a response to the "automated email" referenced above, saying that I'd receive an update in two working days. But still no quotation. This is a joke!

Thanks Sjatty05. I'll try to avoid a refurb. But we're pretty much at their mercy when they hold our product hostage and won't provide a ransome note.

We are aware of your case, will try our best to help you handle it.
I will also keep an eye on it's process, appreciate your patience and support!
2017-5-12
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

Is there any update on this? I still haven't received the quotation.

Also, nice move changing the thread title to something which doesn't mention your appalling customer service. I'm sure that'll fix everything. Using the time WASTED changing thread titles would've been better spent sending a quotation. I'm sure you'll come up with another method of infuriating your customers today.
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-15 01:56
Is there any update on this? I still haven't received the quotation.

Also, nice move changing the thread title to something which doesn't mention your appalling customer service. I'm sure that'll fix everything. Using the time WASTED changing thread titles would've been better spent sending a quotation. I'm sure you'll come up with another method of infuriating your customers today.

May I know you received the info from our support or not? We're now working on your case, please feel free to let me know for further questions, I'd love to try my best to help.
2017-5-15
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-15 04:08
May I know you received the info from our support or not? We're now working on your case, please feel free to let me know for further questions, I'd love to try my best to help.

You are working on my case, and yet you don't know whether the quotation has been sent or not? Maybe the work you are doing on my case is changing the title so that it doesn't mention bad service.

To be clear. NO. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE QUOTE FOR REPAIR.

I did receive an email from the automated, unmonitored email you mention above asking me the nature of my complaint. You guys are a complete shambles.

So no, I still didn't receive a quote for the repair. I was told that the quote was in my email inbox almost week ago. PLEASE get me the quote so I can have the repair progressed.
2017-5-15
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-15 04:23
You are working on my case, and yet you don't know whether the quotation has been sent or not? Maybe the work you are doing on my case is changing the title so that it doesn't mention bad service.

To be clear. NO. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE QUOTE FOR REPAIR.

I have now received the quote. Thank you.

It was paid via PayPal within four minutes of receipt.

Please progress the repair ASAP. I would prefer the original unit to be repaired and returned rather than a refurb unit being sent, but I would like to receive timelines for both options.
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

andycorr Posted at 2017-5-15 04:42
I have now received the quote. Thank you.

It was paid via PayPal within four minutes of receipt.

Nice to know you received the quote, it will take a little time to confirm the payment, I'll also keep an eye on it's process, hope we could get everything sorted out as soon as possible.
2017-5-15
Use props
andycorr
New
Ireland

Finally received the replacement drone today, over 6 weeks after the ticket was opened.

Many thanks to all who assisted. But DJI's repair process really sucks. You need to get more people working on the repair program, or else fix your systems to set your customers expectations appropriately. Telling a customer that a quotation has been sent when it hasn't is plain dishonest. Had I known the leadtime for repair from the outset, there would have been no issue.

Hopefully I'll never have to use your repair service again.
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules