I know the camera is not the best but I LOVE what I can do..
1047 8 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI_0232.jpg DJI_0235.jpg DJI_0202-Pano.jpg DJI_0254-Pano.jpg
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful shots and editing.
2017-5-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I can't agree MORE!!! Good job!
2017-5-12
Use props
The Doctor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

Stop showing off!! No, seriously these pictures are just amazing.....I'm just jealous!
2017-5-12
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

Excellent. I Like those Bats eye views. My mavic / night shots are always  out of focus
2017-5-12
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Really nice colorfull (in the dark!!!) shots.
And special settings used?
2017-5-12
Use props
dennyc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17461 ft
United States

Those shots are really nice.  Can you share your camera settings and any post production you did on them?
2017-5-12
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

In a previous post I mentioned that I dont have any special settings in mind when I take these kind of shots lol I play around with the settings when Im flying, depending on how much wind and how much light I have to work with. I always try to keep the ISO as low as possible without having to go too long on the shutter speed. Usually the highest I will go on the shutter would be 1 second. Since I shot in RAW, I have a lot of room to play with in post. I use Lightroom on the computer or Snapseed on my phone.

For the focusing I use the manual focus and I use a technique that I use on my dslr when shooting at night. I zoom in, focus manually and then zoom back out. I use my Galaxy S8+ to fly my Mavic so it is a bit hard to really know when the frame is in focus (I know about the focus peaking feature, but I have already seen it showing me something in focus that I can clearly see its not in focus, so I dont really trust it ), a tablet would help a lot in better seeing if the shot will be in focus.
2017-5-12
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Asainz320 Posted at 2017-5-12 12:18
In a previous post I mentioned that I dont have any special settings in mind when I take these kind of shots lol  I play around with the settings when Im flying, depending on how much wind and how much light I have to work with. I always try to keep the ISO as low as possible without having to go too long on the shutter speed. Usually the highest I will go on the shutter would be 1 second. Since I shot in RAW, I have a lot of room to play with in post. I use Lightroom on the computer or Snapseed on my phone.

For the focusing I use the manual focus and I use a technique that I use on my dslr when shooting at night. I zoom in, focus manually and then zoom back out. I use my Galaxy S8+ to fly my Mavic so it is a bit hard to really know when the frame is in focus (I know about the focus peaking feature, but I have already seen it showing me something in focus that I can clearly see its not in focus, so I dont really trust it ), a tablet would help a lot in better seeing if the shot will be in focus.

I like video cause you shoot a bunch of stuff and it's bound to have something good. Think half the battle in photography isn't post work, it's getting the subject right.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules