First few flights
591 7 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danieljashey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

I picked up my Mavic Pro yesterday.  It took a while to charge the remote and controller and especially long to update the firmware.  It was well after dark by the time I got everything ready.  It probably wasn't the best idea to do my maiden voyage at night by a huge tree and near a powerline but I was able to get a short video of the city lights.  This morning I flew over Biscayne Bay with what should have been some spectacular footage but it didn't record.  I did feel like I was really getting the hang of flying  the Mavic though.  I get off work in 20 minutes.  Going to give it another shot.  I also plan on downloading some free video editing software soon.  I wasn't digging the one that comes with it.  Safe flights!
2017-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Flight list will help in preparation for flying and photography.good luck and enjoy your Mavic .
2017-5-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congratulations and enjoy your new Mavic.
2017-5-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Daniel, Welcome to the club... You said it man. Safety first... always.You don't want be another stats in this forum!
2017-5-12
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Welcome!!!!
Don't forget to set your RTH and set it accordingly.
2017-5-13
Use props
Aqmal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119446 ft
Malaysia

good luck Danieljashey
2017-5-13
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

I'm really loving my Mavic.  The DJI Go 4 app has crashed a few times on me but as I always keep the Mavic in sight, it hasn't been a huge problem.  I took these pictures over the weekend.

2017-5-15
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Don't rush.. Really, do baby steps and all will be fine! My first 5-6 flights were 1-2mt from me and 2-3mt height.. Do some est in wide open area it's a great drone enjoy it
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules