Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[OLD] Forum Regulations
397804 465 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ForumAdmin
lvl.2

United States

View the updated Rules and Regulations thread HERE!

Welcome to the DJI Forum.

We are hoping to use this forum to expand our support to all DJI users. We target to build a DJI community, base on this forum with the support from many other multirotor forums and users, to perfect our products.

Please note that use of this website is subject to the rules and regulations below. Please read these rules carefully and ensure all of your activity is in line with them.

DJI Forum Rules

Content:

Part One: Preamble
Part Two: Forum General Principles
Part Three: Forum Specific Rules
Part Four: Limitation of liability
Part Five: Miscellaneous
Part Six: Username update
*New* Part Seven: Product issues and service requests

Part One: Preamble

DJI community is an innovative platform created by DJI for product information exchange and sharing among the users.
DJI communities will always follow the nature of "respect the dream, pursuit of pure" , the value of this platform is to explore the greatest value and to create the most perfect products and provide the best user experience.
The DJI forums have been created and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple principles for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.   

Part Two: Forum General Principles

•        Any speech and content posted by the users in the community (including but not limited to text, images, audio, video) shall not violate the relevant provisions of national laws and regulations and DJI forum rules.
•        Commercial activities are not permitted on this Forum
•        Users shall not post any news which fail to comply with the laws or infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
•        we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Part Three:  Forum Specific Rules

• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
  • Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
  • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, etc.
  • Multiple or duplicate posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
  • We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DJI community standards. The DJI team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
  • Discussion of illegal activities and intellectual property violations are not allowed.
  • Each member is allowed one and only login account.
  • We will not tolerate blatant adverts or notices of the competitor’s products.
  • We reserve the rights to edit and delete your offensive comment and post.
  • Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.
  • Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
  • You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
  • Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
  • Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
  • We reserve the right to block anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
  • We will collect user profile information, but only keeps for DJI’s use, and will not dis-close to anyone without user’s permission.
  • Any user in the forum shall not upload any videos that flying DJI products in high-altitude or in a crowded places.
  • If an emergency occurs, DJI is entitled to find the user’s contact information through the Independent search system without prior permission. It is not deemed as violation of privacy.

Links in signatures must keep to these principles        
•        Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by DJI and it is not an affiliate program link for DJI or any other affiliate program.
•        Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
•        A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate DJI community standards. The DJI team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
•        Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.

Advertising Services and Solicitation
•        We do not allow people to post threads or to send any private messages or emails to users here that advertise any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited. Advertising for competing products is not allowed.
•        We do not allow selling DJI installation or upgrade services, as we offer this already, and we can not bear this type of service offered from anyone on the forums because of the potential security problems it brings up. You should never give out your DJI customer number or password to anyone, and you should not disclose server logins and/or passwords to anyone except through the DJI support system. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.

•        Avatars that may be confused with public characters are not allowed.
•        Animated avatars are not allowed.
•        Use of the DJI logo in avatars is not allowed.

Licenses for Sale
We do not allow people to post that are looking to sell or buy a used DJI license.

Affiliate Programs
The DJI affiliate program is designed to allow people to advertise DJI on their web site and earn a commission on all sales generated through that link. You are not allowed to post your affiliate link anywhere on the DJI forums, in your signature or send the link through private messages to other forum users. Anyone that does this may be removed from the affiliate program immediately without notice. This rule applies to all affiliate program links, not just the DJI program.
Signature Size Limits
All signatures should not exceed the following limits
•        You can't have both text and images in your sig
•        For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
•        Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
•        For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
•        Animated images in a signature are not allowed
We also have some rules that apply for certain forums

Reporting a suspected pirated copy of DJI
Please do not post suspected copies of DJI on these forums. If you suspect that a forum is using an illegal copy of DJI, please email the full URL to the forums (not the site's home page) to http://www.DJI.com.
All sites sent to this address will be added to our anti-piracy database and will be investigated. The name of the person submitting the report will always remain confidential.
We will be unable to respond with whether this site is properly licensed or not, or our actions, for privacy reasons.

Hosting Forum
•        The hosting forum is for discussion of hosts and hosting options for DJI customers. Advertising of hosting services is not allowed. This includes any host or anyone with a financial interest in or a partnership relationship with a host from replying to questions or requests regarding hosting services. Any posts violating this rule will be removed.
•        Because of the high rate of software piracy on 'free' hosts, discussion and questions regarding free hosting services are not appropriate for this forum. Please feel free to use this forum to discuss paid hosting services.
•        The hosting forum cannot be used to promote specific hosts. We will moderate posts and users continuing to excessively promote or advertise any hosts. Anyone abusing this will lose their right to post in this forum.

Third-Party Disputes and Customizations
We will not mediate third-party disputes due to third-party purchases. Third-party purchases include styles, addons, custom programming and modifications, pay-per-post services, purchasing second-hand licenses, moderation fees, advertising fees or any product not directly purchased from DJI. Purchasing these items from another company is done at your own risk. If you have an issue with a third-party regarding their support or conduct then you will need to handle it through the means they provide. Any such threads on this topic will be closed.
We cannot provide support for third-party customizations. This includes contract programming, purchased or free styles, or modifications downloaded from http://www.vbulletin.org.

Chit Chat forum
The Chit Chat forum is where DJI owners and fans can gather to chat about almost anything, technical or non-technical in nature. If you have a question that doesn't fit into any other forum, or just want to chat, this is the place.

Staff Disputes
Any disputes with the staff of the DJI Community Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System or the Support System ticket. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please visit: www.DJI.com.

Part Four:  Limitation of liability

Although the administrators and staffs of DJI Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of DJI Community Forum, nor DJI will be held liabilities for the content of any message. Use of the forum is at your own risk.
By agreeing to these rules, you should warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, sexually-oriented, uncourteous, threatening, vulgar, or otherwise violation of any laws.
Also the owners of DJI Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason without any liabilities.
A prior notice will be posted in the forum if there is a system maintenance or upgrades. DJI will not responsible for ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM HARDWARE FAILURE OR FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.

Part Five:  Miscellaneous

The DJI forum is fully run and owned by DJI and we reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.

Part Six: Username update

To better protect forum user's privacy, DJI forum is now upgrading its system. Your user ID may change following these rules,

1. If you never set a user name since registration, your user name will be displayed as "fans + a random number" now;
2. If you set a user name, but the user name is the same with your  forum-registered email's pre-fix, for examplle, you set your user name  as Jone_Doe while your email is Jone_Doe@website.com,  your user name will also be changed to "fans + a random number" also.
You can change your user name in the "Setting" in your Personal Homepage.

Part Seven: Posting product issues

To ensure all legitimate product issues are being handled by DJI Support the following rules will now apply to thread creation:

1) If a new thread is created by a member of the forum regarding an issue that requires the issuance of an RMA or Case number, those numbers and all other relevant information (eg. flight logs) will need to be posted as a response to the stickied mega thread (to be linked shortly)

a) When posting in the mega thread, make sure to include a link to the main thread containing the issue as a reference
          b) If your issue is a reply to a thread, include a link to the thread as well as your post number

2) If this information is not provided within 5 days, the thread will be deleted.

3) Updates to the original thread will be added to the body as issues are resolved.

4) If you are experiencing an issue that another user is already posted, please post your issue as a reply to that thread and follow rule 1a.

a) Posting an issue as a reply to a thread will reset the 5-day deletion counter  

These rules are subject to change to better suit the community and the nature of the issues.

2014-9-17
Use props
ducpeter
Captain
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

helo and test of my avatar
2014-11-24
Use props
Windblow
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just saying hello.
Any issues I've had so far have been searched for on the forum and my problems have been remedied so thanks for that.

I do have one more problem, my phantom is beep beep...... beep beep......beep beeping at me, the ESCs flash twice with no other indications, it wont connect to the assistant also.

Any help is much appreciated.
2014-11-28
Use props
rbendjebar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, DJI Forum Admin,

Please pay attention to this spam from DVPLLC:

"HIRING DJI INSPIRE 1 Pilots.  
Drone Video Productions LLC is looking to contract with DJI Inspire 1 pilots internationally.  If you are purchasing a DJI Inspire 1 and would like to be paid to go out and shot jobs with this awesome copter, please contactl us at the link below and we will start communicating with you & possibly hire you when we have a job in your area.

You must be 18 years or older
Travel opportunities for highly skilled people
All pilots from all Countries encouraged to submit info

Please submit your applications at this link:
http://dronephotography.weebly.com/hiring-pilots.html
NOTE:  You will need this password:  INSPIRE"
2014-12-6
Use props
dini.alessandro
First Officer
Flight distance : 6878596 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi to everybody.
I like flying using my P2.  
See you around.
2014-12-11
Use props
mdenovellis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4554 ft
United States

Hi to all,

I look forward to participating in this new DJI forum!

Great to see Tahoe Ed and blade strike here!

Mike

S1000-P/ A2 / H3-3D / Lightbridge / Futaba 14sg.

2014-12-12
Use props
CHASE
lvl.2

United States

Checkin in from JERSEY CITY NJ ...Just pulled the trigger...ordered from B&H..can't wait to get some shots down by the waterfront and Liberty Park!!
2014-12-23
Use props
primaryfoto
New

Canada

I shoot in RAW format and bring the images into Adobe Lightroom.  Fantastic Lens correction BTW!
My issue is that the tint slider is always at the extreme end of the scale; I can't adjust/add any more magenta to the image.

Anyone else?
2014-12-24
Use props
mikef
New

United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

I would love to ask a question but I keep getting a message that something is not right. I do not meet the parameters or some nonsense. How do I start a new thread in the Phantom 1 community?
2014-12-27
Use props
MS1rookie
New

South Africa

Hi guys.
Amateur photographer and rc heli flyer here.
Pre-ordered an Inspire 1 to combine the two.
Anyone else from South Africa on the forum?
2014-12-27
Use props
owaiskhan
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-23 08:31
Hi Simon,
after you upload your avatar, you need refresh the page to have the avatar activated.

Hello i had made video previously using my phantom w vision plus and they were fine they use to come up on my samsung tab 2.0 lite and also when i use to upload on my computer but today i ade coupe of vides which were quiet important and when i tried to view them on my tab they wernt coming up and upon mounting the sd card to my laptop it showed video file corrupted and it was in .tmp format and what should i do now? how to recover please help.
regards
Owais
2014-12-28
Use props
joop
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2176499 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello,

I have an idee for the presentation of the forum on the website.
If the newest post is presented above the older one, then we can quickly see the newest messages

Thank you!
2014-12-29
Use props
snell.22
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hi
does any1 fly phantom plus vision 2 with Samsung galaxy s4, what's picture quality like on phone while flying, mines very pixelated
any help would be much appreciated if this can be changed,   
2015-1-4
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.4

United States

My iPad image is a bit course as well.  The image recorded to the chip is HD though.
2015-1-4
Use props
joeboulet
New

United States

Understood  SDK team,,, Etechjoe from bayareadrones.com checking in.. A TOTAL noob to sdk wish me luck.
2015-1-6
Use props
joeboulet
New

United States

Understood  from California  silicon valley , Thanks SDK  team,  I am a total noob to SDk . Wish me luck
2015-1-6
Use props
joeboulet
New

United States

aseidman@gmail. Posted at 2014-10-8 02:59
Hi DJI Forum Admin!

Deleting messages that refer to competitors is not cool.  DJI is great and the  ...

i agree . when your the best you dont need to worry about  little things the comp does better Just  keep  outdoing
2015-1-6
Use props
ashley.j.manton
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Awesome to be apart oh the inspire crew
2015-1-10
Use props
ashley.j.manton
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Also any idea how to change my avatar and username. Though I did it once but doesn't look like it
2015-1-10
Use props
rjcandelora
New

United States

Cloud9 Posted at 2014-10-12 19:25
Also, could you create 3 separate boards for the Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vison+?
A ...

I think its a great idea i am a newbie and i'm confused all ready
2015-1-14
Use props
rjcandelora
New

United States

I would also like to see state and town maybe we can get to meet.  
2015-1-14
Use props
office
lvl.3

Canada

Anyone know where I could get sticker Template for the Phantom 2? want to design my own skin.
2015-1-16
Use props
brother.4.email
lvl.1

United States

hi guys new here.

i bought my p2 3 days ago i got it with the h3-3d gimbal. i have about 10 flights on it.today i updated the firm where and went to fly abut 1/2 way threw the battery the heli turned off and fell from the sky? now it will not link to the hell ? please respond as this is a 3 day old product and have not had a issue until i updated the firm where.  
2015-1-19
Use props
johnrechd
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone sent Emails to sdk@dji.com? I'm putting together a project proposal and really want to get started, but needed a few questions answered before applying for the sdk L2 license. I'm waiting to hear back before ordering my vision+, but I sent the email 10 days ago and still haven't received a response. Does anyone know a typical timeframe for a response?
2015-1-22
Use props
jones5r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 105722 ft
United States

Why can't I post new threads. After I post they don't show up in discussion.
2015-1-22
Use props
lynxskyshots
lvl.3

United States

Hi DJI Forum admin
What is the proper method for creating a hyperlink when we add a video web address to our post?
Thanks in advance!   
2015-1-26
Use props
tpallai.yahoo
Second Officer

United States

Hi DJI, just wanted to report something that I do not prefer.  When I click on a thread it opens in a new tab.  Just thought it might be better if it opened in the same one.  Really like the forum a lot though.   Thanks
2015-2-7
Use props
trailtec.dodo
lvl.3

Australia

tpallai.yahoo Posted at 2015-2-8 09:38
Hi DJI, just wanted to report something that I do not prefer.  When I click on a thread it opens in  ...

Right click and click "open" and it will open in the same tab. The majority of people prefer "open in new tab" as a default setting.
2015-2-21
Use props
franco
New

Italy

Ciao a tutti i piloti
sto volando con il mio PV2+, in Toscana Pistoia Italia
ho dovuto tradurre tanti siti per acquisire esperienza su la dimestichezza del softhwear, e ringrazio i tutorial.
saluti dall'Italia
franco
2015-2-23
Use props
vm
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone...Just a hello from frosty western Maryland... not usually this frosty but I have not been able to fly because of the cold and I am crapping my pants waiting for warmer weather. My Inspire is SCREAMING my name every time I walk by and I cannot answer because I am to friggin cold... but warmer horizons are close and fly time is near!!!
Wishing you all Clear skies... low winds and no magnetic interference!!
2015-2-24
Use props
Graham
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey Guys
Hoping to pick up some good info for my Vision plus which is due any day
2015-2-25
Use props
philbern2
lvl.2

Australia

Hello,
Just letting you know that I'm enjoying my Phantom Vision 2+
Flew it over the Mighty Clarence River at Maclean, NSW  Australia, today.
Will enjoy reading your input.
Phil
2015-2-26
Use props
webbman85
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi all i have recently finished setting up my S900 with A2 flight controller.Everything connected now and when i try to power the system up i get a message saying (Abnormal Compass Date, please keep away from the interference of magnetic fields. if the Led continually blinks the error indicator, carry out a compass calibration) I have tried several times to get the system to kick into calibration mode but it doesn’t seem to want to go. I just continue to get a yellow green flashing light. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong here?
I am using a Mac book with the A2 assistant software.

If i plug my battery in after a few seconds i get this constant strobing of green and yellow and i have tried toggling the gps switch 7-10 times and i get no blue light indicating it has gone into compass calibration mode.
2015-2-27
Use props
MvH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

How do I change the email that is associated with my account? The email that is associated with my account is no longer valid? I tried through logging in and my profile, but it doesn't allow me to change my email...

m
2015-3-3
Use props
nrgwise
First Officer

United States

Sorry - I posted this in the wrong forum.  I moved the message.
2015-3-7
Use props
kennethprestia
lvl.1

United States

in doing the transmitter mod for longer range which antenna do you suggest and why
2015-3-9
Use props
GrinderA10
lvl.1

United States

hello to all,  i completed all upgrades & updates and looking forward to flying after some sleep
2015-3-28
Use props
GrinderA10
lvl.1

United States

hey everyone just wishing everyone happy flght paths into the horizons
2015-3-29
Use props
Farnk666
Captain
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Hi Forum admins,

I would like to report inappropriate and bullying behaviour on the Inspire 1 forums.
I won't put my email address here as I believe that the person involved would use it to target me further.
I have reported a number of the offending posts, you will be able to identify what happening from there.

If you have any queries, please contact me via my registered email address.

Thank you
2015-4-9
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Can we have some moderators on the forums please.
2015-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules