[OLD] Forum Regulations
402280 465 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J9XqYscQqqQA
New

Mexico

SOMEONE KNOW IF PEOPLE OF DJI, REVISE THESE MESSAGES TO HELP GIVE ANSWERS? ... THANKS
2016-10-12
Use props
Bennett1999
New

Germany

So guys i got a problem. I have the phantom 3 and i forgot my charger for the battery at home. Im currently in cape town and dont want to waste any money for a second charger. So does anyone live in capetown and is ready to borrow me a charger. Id really appreciate it.

Bennett
2016-10-13
Use props
2000vadasz2
lvl.3

United States

simonfeaugas@gm Posted at 2014-9-20 01:38
Hello, I uplaoded my avatar but still havent change in my profile! thanks

This happened to me to and i still didn't get it to work. for me it says upload complete and then nothing happens. wonder why...
2016-10-13
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

http://www.latimes.com/business/ ... 009-snap-story.html
Watch out flying your drone they are shooting it down or have your radio frequency block to take over your drone
2016-10-17
Use props
2000vadasz2
lvl.3

United States

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-23 22:28
Cant wait to see the future of your products.

if they make the next phantom have a detachable camera and 360 obstical avoidance with 7 km range and fpv goggles it will be a deal breaker agains every other drone company there is.
2016-10-18
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

2000vadasz2 Posted at 2016-10-19 00:06
if they make the next phantom have a detachable camera and 360 obstical avoidance with 7 km range  ...

you think they would do it for the mavic pro knowing there is going to be a lot of people getting into the drone flying thing, but they did not, so basically lets hope there is not enough crashes with this drone,  I totally agree with you they should put sensors in all sides so the aircraft won't crash into an obstacle.. I heard they are working on the new inspire 2 now which is going to be out this end of month and beginning of nov. I think this is one of the reason why there is a huge delay also on the Mavic pro.
2016-10-18
Use props
2000vadasz2
lvl.3

United States

watuse Posted at 2016-10-18 12:18
you think they would do it for the mavic pro knowing there is going to be a lot of people getting  ...

that is true i heard the inspire 2 will have true 2 person controller and a gimbal for putting professional cameras on. i would love to get that because then i can use the small fpv camera in the front to fly and then the camera operator can move whatever way he wants without worrying about your orientation. And if it uses ocusync technology then professionals will be raving to get it.
2016-10-18
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

insanely stupid regulation in Spain I have looked at it and its is so freaking unclear...
2016-10-18
Use props
castanedab10
New

United States

Hey, guys I was wondering if anyone was having an issue where they are getting a "Prop Guard Mounted" message when there are no guards on. It's disabling my Front sensors and making it impossible to use Tap to fly and pretty much any mode that makes the drone fly autonomously. I downloaded all the latest firmware and made sure that everything was up to date and I'm still having this problem. I noticed that everything was working fine until I upgraded everything.

I also noticed that when I wave my hand in front of the drone sensors while it's on the ground the message will briefly go away, but quickly after the message will pop up again and disable my front sensors. I can't find anything in the forums about this issue and really need to get it resolved since I have a video shoot tomorrow morning.

2016-10-20
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

Good Day to you All from the high planes of Wyoming,
I ordered the Mavic as my first drone, looking forward to learning the ways of your people.
Regards,
-d
2016-10-21
Use props
uYgum9wCHCW4
lvl.1

Thailand

We are doing the best to keep you up to  date.  We do not know the reason for the delay.  We have asked but do  not have an answer as of yet.  
We do know that it is not about a patent infringement.  We do know that  production is proceeding. We don't know when shipments will proceed."

- How does a company not know the reason for the delays of shipment? or not know when the shipments will proceed? Took 3 reminders to confirm that the money wad deducted and paid to DJI - though it was deducted the moment the order was placed? We are in the feudal ages are we wherein money's extorted by the "Count" and us peasants do not know what's happening to it? or when the roads will be built? Is this response for real from the LA DJI Team??
2016-10-21
Use props
davidthecloser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188402 ft
United States

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-18 10:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

I dont have a Ipad I have a android phone ,from  T Mobile 3 YEARS AGO IT COST ME $600 it works just fine you mean to tell me I need  A I phone or pad in order to fly this drone ?

I have been buying cheaper drones and it works just fine ,im ready to get the PH4 but you guys are scaring me with the feed back ,this is a big investment for me and im not in position the piss away 1300 dollars si is this drone worth the money or what ??
2016-10-23
Use props
davidthecloser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188402 ft
United States

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-28 00:40
Sorry for the delay, the reported spams are deleted.

I dont have a Ipad I have a android phone ,from  T Mobile 3 YEARS AGO IT COST ME $600 it works just fine you mean to tell me I need  A I phone or pad in order to fly this drone ?

I want to be able to take the drone out the box and fly it after reading the instructions ,can I do that with out a pad ,I am not going to let it out of my site ,but if it does with the return to home work without a pad ?

I have been buying cheaper drones and it works just fine ,im ready to get the PH4 but you guys are scaring me with the feed back ,this is a big investment for me and im not in position the piss away 1300 dollars si is this drone worth the money or what ??
2016-10-23
Use props
ibnabdeljalil
New

Morocco

Hi DJI

i come just to buy Phantom 1 - Model: P330D, and its really a perfect drone ever, i like it so much.
by the way, i can it buy Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 because my country say "WE CANT BUY PHANTOM 3 OR PHANTOM 4". "it's forbidden in my country".

but i can buy microcontollers for my Phantom 1 i can buy the propellers, i can buy new battery and i cant buy new motors.

So please DJI can you release a "follow me system" for Phantom 1 ?, i will buy it.
Can you release a GPS auto travel for Phantom 1 ?, i will buy it.

can my Phantom 1 take a new battery for 25min ?

please DJI do it for us please and thank you so much
2016-10-25
Use props
Shell_TrayWnd
New

Morocco

I have PHANTOM 1 i want upgrated to be more powerfull.
- I want following system
- GPS auto travel

Thank you DJI
2016-10-25
Use props
chrism3evo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone. New to the forum have a load of questions on my Inspire 1 and of course a few about my Mavic pro which I am waiting for
2016-10-28
Use props
tonyd9999
New

United States

Installing a New Shell on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro

Is there anyone in this forum know of a tutorial on inatalling a new shell on a DJI Phantom 3 Pro, if so, could you tell me how I can access the URL, if it is an online tutorial??? Sure would greatly apprecate it.

Tony
2016-10-30
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

When can "newbies" create new threads? I can't find any info here, but I can't start a thread.... I have questions, so when can I post?

Cheers
2016-10-31
Use props
fans1f417afa
lvl.1

United States

Hey, This is Darryl. Question , how do IRe bind my phantom 3remote to my other phantom 3 . It's not binding. C1 c2 record then 59 seconds to press the air crat bind button next to the blinking red light. Any help?
2016-11-2
Use props
fansdd168b1e
New

Ghana

Any solution to this? Anytime I load up .awm extension files in Ground Station the decimal points in my longitude and latitude vanish sending my flight missions far away from where my project is. I have to manually insert the decimals in "Editor" before the mission falls over my project area.
2016-11-5
Use props
fans9af5bbd9
New

Armenia

Hi guys, I have one question
Can I use  iPad 2 with phantom 3 professional ?
2016-11-6
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans9af5bbd9 Posted at 2016-11-6 10:01
Hi guys, I have one question
Can I use  iPad 2 with phantom 3 professional ?

It is not recommended.  The processor is not fast enough.  If you get any video, it will be pixilated and laggy.
2016-11-6
Use props
Gery Foss
lvl.1

Hong Kong

i  do  not  know
2016-11-7
Use props
fans4ba79ee0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6878596 ft
  • >>>
Italy

dini.alessandro Posted at 2014-12-11 17:25
Hi to everybody.
I like flying using my P2.  
See you around.

Hi to everybody, upgrading to Mavic.... See you in the sky.
2016-11-8
Use props
Ecosport2064
lvl.1
India

Hello Friends,
I m a new joinee to this forum. I would like to interact with you all to learn more on quads and flight controllers
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Venkat
2016-11-8
Use props
XAVITC
lvl.1

Spain

NAZA H AND GROUNDSTATION.

Could be posible connect Naza H with ground station in gps mode when helicopter is flying?

And Wookong H?

Any ground station or new H controler is coming?

Thank You
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules