Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[OLD] Forum Regulations
398706 465 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob Marley
Second Officer

United States

Dangair Posted at 2014-12-12 00:25
Hi to everybody.
I like flying using my P2.  
See you around.

Hi, nice to have you
2015-4-12
Use props
Lucky Sagoo
New

India

phantom 3 vs gopro hero 4 camera details ?
2015-4-16
Use props
Unthank
New

United Kingdom

Hi

I just started a new thread looking for fellow pilots in  or with or norfolk uk. The post doesn't seem to show up. Am I doing something wrong. I can only seem to save as draft and there does not appear to be a post button. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, newbie here!
2015-4-22
Use props
merc_slk_amg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32054 ft
Sweden

major crach today, my phantom 2 v2 stopped in the air 60% battery the phantom is totally broken gimbal to.
NEWER by a phantom 2 !!!!!
It will crach it is only a matter of time !!!
Now i lost a lot of money,
phantom 2 v2
Gimbal 3D

No use for my
Black pearl
transmitter
or my 3 batteries only charged 20 times.

Buy a phantom is a rip off.

I hate this produkt, got a new batteri before bad after 9 times of charging.
And now a crach that killed all the fun.

NEWER BY A PHANTOM.

18 000 Swedish krones wasted. I am not happy.
2015-4-27
Use props
wwwDAVEHUMPHREY
New

Canada

Sure wish my phantom 2 that cost me $2700. wasn't such a piece of crap and didn't fly away only to drown itself in the middle of a freezing lake!!

Only to deal with DJI customer service people and get NO WHERE but a "too bad for you" response to a clearly broken drone.

I feel incredibly cheated by DJI and would never suggest to anyone to buy their products.
2015-5-1
Use props
glspro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4765804 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hello from Argentina, San Luis City Inspire 1.
2015-5-1
Use props
apichette
New
Flight distance : 195600 ft
Canada

Asking What should i Add to get video feed from my Phantom 2 to my iPhone
2015-5-2
Use props
apichette
New
Flight distance : 195600 ft
Canada

Asking What should i Add to get video feed from my Phantom 2 to my iPhone
2015-5-2
Use props
bigpipps
New

United Kingdom

Morning from Wales,

Just wanted to say a hello as I've just ordered my first DJI product - a Phantom 3 Professional - and am looking forward to getting hints and tips for putting it to the best use from people like you guys who have tons more experience than I!

Cheers,
Martin.
2015-5-3
Use props
russell.frazier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

New user and excited to start flying.
2015-5-3
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

Why does the link to service not work?
2015-5-7
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-28 08:29
Hi gil,
that is pure for the forum web issues, we put it particularly under the "forum service" ho ...

I have spent over $6,000.00 USD on DJI drones and have gotten very bad service for DJINA and do not think the customer service is good. I got an RMA and sent in my new Inspire and they told me that it would be 5 to 6 weeks before they could look at it? What kind of customer service is that????
2015-5-7
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

brother.4.email Posted at 2015-1-20 09:19
hi guys new here.

i bought my p2 3 days ago i got it with the h3-3d gimbal. i have about 10 flight ...

Ha, Do you have it back yet? I sent my Inspire in and they told me 5 to 6 weeks to even look at it.
2015-5-7
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

tpallai.yahoo Posted at 2015-2-8 09:38
Hi DJI, just wanted to report something that I do not prefer.  When I click on a thread it opens in  ...

Any problems with the Inspire?
2015-5-7
Use props
tpallai
Second Officer

United States

Bill Davis Posted at 2015-5-8 06:23
Any problems with the Inspire?

Everything was working great......until in a precious firmware that caused GPS dropouts the inspire decided to drop GPS and drift into a branch two seconds after (now in repair for like 5weeks). Even though this happened, the inspire is an absolutely INCREDIBLE machine and I love it and can't wait to get it back.
2015-5-7
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

tpallai Posted at 2015-5-8 06:29
Everything was working great......until in a precious firmware that caused GPS dropouts the inspir ...

It is nice for 3K. But why should it take 5 to 6 weeks to get an answer? I do not get the lack of customer service. If my business did that I would not have 4 DJI's. And I wish I did not. But I had to get an inspire.
2015-5-7
Use props
Bill Davis
New

United States

bigpipps@me.com Posted at 2015-5-3 18:27
Morning from Wales,

Just wanted to say a hello as I've just ordered my first DJI product - a Phanto ...

Do not accept the shipment. I have had many problems with my 3 2's and my new Inspire. It feels real bad to see 1 to 3 K just burn up in front of you. And if you have a problem, like I now do, you send it to DJI and then once there they tell you 5 to 6 weeks before you know anything and then maybe a few more to fix. Good luck.
2015-5-7
Use props
TasM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159603 ft
Australia

Windblow Posted at 2014-11-29 02:07
Just saying hello.
Any issues I've had so far have been searched for on the forum and my problems ha ...

hey DJI friends!!!!!  Happy Flying Everybody.....  Miscible cloudy day today in Melbourne so i'll be docked in the docking station temporarily...  ;-(  
2015-5-13
Use props
spacextesla
New

United States

ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-23 08:31
Hi Simon,
after you upload your avatar, you need refresh the page to have the avatar activated.

A few days ago  I paid for a DJI inspire and did not receive an order confirmation number or anything.  The transaction it’s not even in my DJI account so I was wondering if you guys received my order info.  The payment did go through, I paid with paypal and have the E-receipt  with all the purchase info and payment info.  I have been sending E-mails to online sales DGI . com , I called  DJI's california office  I chatted with one of the guys on DJI . com but nobody has been able to me.  The guy I chatted with said that my order number is 001119044121 but he couldn't tell me if the order was registered as paid for, and there's no phone number for DJI sales.   Did I just lose $3000.00?  Please help.   It's starting to look like I'm gonna have to dispute this transaction with my credit card company and Paypal.
2015-5-14
Use props
mad3001
New
Spain

Hello from Spain.
   I had before a Phamton Vision 2 Plus, now I own Phantom 3. I don't like the impossibility to use my ipod touch for this, also Samsumg Tab 3 is not working (does not show image), I'm actually using an EnergySistem Pro QI.

We'll see here
2015-5-14
Use props
shengzhongbell
lvl.1

United States

hello, i'm new to here
2015-5-14
Use props
lrich00
lvl.3

United States

How do you post in these forums?  I posted something a couple of days ago but it never shows up.  Is there a waiting period for new members or is there something else I need to do?  

Thanks

2015-5-19
Use props
JIMMYP32
New

United States

Hi
I have a phantom 3 which was working fine- Made 5 successfull flights with nice video footage

My pilot app had a pop up stating that I needed to update firmware

I did so, nad received the successfull upload message on my SD card. Next I went to upload the frimware on the controller and after waiting for a long period of time I checked the SD card and had a message that stated htat the firmware on the card was the same or older than installed on the controller.

So next I tried to power up both my controller and the phantome- The camera on the Phantom is now freeking out....
It is like it cannot find home. It bounces from all the pointing up to all the way straight down..... over and over again. Rapidly.
Then it finally gives up and the power to the camera quits.

Anyone else have this issue? Anyone else have issues with firmware updates?

I have been trying to get the 24hour tech support to help but they just stop responding???
2015-5-23
Use props
DVD Mansion
lvl.3
Canada

Hello everyone, to update the extra batteries we bought do we have to update the firmware for each and every battery we own? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
2015-5-24
Use props
DVD Mansion
lvl.3
Canada

wwwDAVEHUMPHREY Posted at 2015-5-1 18:30
Sure wish my phantom 2 that cost me $2700. wasn't such a piece of crap and didn't fly away only to d ...

Sorry to hear that Dave, I ordered one last week and reading about all these problems with very little customer support is kind of scary. I hope the replace it for you I know other companies do.
2015-5-24
Use props
DJI support 8
Second Officer

Hong Kong

JIMMYP32@MAC.CO Posted at 2015-5-23 22:42
Hi
I have a phantom 3 which was working fine- Made 5 successfull flights with nice video footage

Hi, is there any reminder on the app? Could you upload the video so that we can better analyze?

BTW, In the future, you can get more prompt help of P3 by using the P3 24hour support
This is the link for your reference.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3#page1
2015-5-24
Use props
spinwizard
New

United States

Looking forward to contributing to the community.
2015-5-25
Use props
RickyD15
lvl.1

United States

Im having a problem where my APP is not recognizing the battery level and percent.

2015-5-28
Use props
RickyD15
lvl.1

United States

Battery Problems

Im having issues with my battery.
2015-5-28
Use props
smith-s
New

United States

Hi.  I was totally into my Inspire 1, but unsure why it was not holding all the time in mid-air.  My son has a Phantom 3 and had it home this weekend.  It was steady in mid-air….far more steady than my Inspire 1 has been.  Just a few days ago I took it out fly around the neighborhood.  I flew it about 10 minutes and brought it home.  All of a sudden  I experienced what you all call the TBE (Toilet Bowl Effect).  It was 15 feet in the air and the circle it was going in widened more and more.  I sent it up a couple feet then down.  I luckily got it down and it drag landed on one landing leg.  I had 13 satellites, my IMU was perfect.  Everything was right on.  I've spent too much on this thing to keep trying to compensate for it some way like Atti and learn to adjust.  I didn't pay 3K to have to that.  If DJI is seeing this in common with other I1, are they working on a solution?  Last week I showed it to some kids at my school.  Within 15 minutes, I sent it up to 50 feet.  While hovering, it shot backwards and then sideways on it's own with no wind.  I hate to say this, but mine is not going up until this is remedied.  I can't risk all I've spent on it and lose it or crash it.  It's sounds like it's happening more and more.  I hope this is resolved soon.  When it worked…it was great and a lot of fun.

Hope to hear from someone or DJI about this soon.
Steve from Illinois  
2015-5-30
Use props
kr0zh
lvl.1

Brazil

My first post here, i'm really excited to be part of here!
2015-6-8
Use props
agusmaki
New

Ecuador

For Phantom 2, on PT2 DJI Phantom 2 Assistant, Compass (RAW) reading MOD is around 1200 when the info says that it should be between -500 and 500. I´ve tried adjusting it using a magnet but it won´t go lower than 1100.
I suppose it might be because i´m located in the southern hemisphere, can any body confirm that?
2015-6-9
Use props
avivp9
New

Israel

hello evreyone, my father is a farmer , and we have cottle. evreyday he needs to do a little trip in our area with the jeep, to look for problems in the cottle ( to see if that is no cows out of the area or to see that all the gates are closed. the thing is that we need a quadcopter to do this work for us . we need a quadcopter that fly 6 km from us and the flight time its 1 hour and FPV with good Quality of 12MP and 1080p Resultion
? witch quadcopter do you sujest
(money is not the problem)
tenx for answering
2015-6-13
Use props
davefbarker
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Everyone

Ive just bought a DJI Phantom 2 Vision plus, it hasn't been delivered as yet, should arrive Tuesday 16th, really looking forward to a total new experience of flying, than with the cheapo quadcopter I have at the moment, Ive been watching lots of youtube videos about operating them, anyway look forward to contributing and asking the odd stupid questions when I have a senior moment LOL
2015-6-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a welcome page and states the forum  rules.  If you are having specific issues, please post in the related categories.  Thank you.
2015-6-17
Use props
kimdomin
lvl.1

South Korea

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-6-20
Use props
kimdomin
lvl.1

South Korea

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield