New

Russia

Hello, can you help me I have a question. Have Phantom 4 zoom on camera
2016-5-6
Use props
timodwyer
New

Ireland

Rules and regs all good. Looking forward to using this forum, now off out to fly my inspire 1.
2016-5-6
Use props
scasselrx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147602 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok I agree with the rules
2016-5-7
Use props
loop168
lvl.1

Philippines

Newbie with Phantom 4,Just checking in Here with newly opened straight from the box Phantom 4.
I  was amazed with DJI innovations, It's been several years  after  flying my last Drone during Mikrokopter & Arduino (Aeroquad) (6 years ago) Era. DJI brings the greatness and perfection making this Phantom 4 It's a perfect drone I've ever had.

Keep up DJI & More power to your Team.!
2016-5-7
Use props
kddubey7
New

France

Hello everyone, can i carry my drone with the battery while flying from Paris to Athens? I have the lipo safe case to protect the batteries. Please help
2016-5-8
Use props
ecguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141795 ft
Hong Kong

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-5-8
Use props
SaskeBaby
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1017989 ft
Philippines

Hi, im in here....
2016-5-12
Use props
practisenjoy
New

United Kingdom

PLEASE HELP
  I have  a DJI Advanced 3  the battery shows 43% and then in mid flight I get " Critically Low Voltage" and it tries to land.
The Copter is roughly 5 moths old.....  Im now very concerned as I dont want this to happen with the copter 1/2 a mile away and trying to land?
please can any one shed some light here?
thank you
Johnathan
West Wales New Quay.
2016-5-13
Use props
gtokarsk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

practisenjoy@dj Posted at 2016-5-13 15:29
PLEASE HELP
  I have  a DJI Advanced 3  the battery shows 43% and then in mid flight I get " Critica ...

Learn the ins and outs of dji go app, go through all the menus, especially the battery menu here. There are a lot of settings that you need to learn about in that app. Also read the manual, it will tell you how to deal with canceling auto landing, or how to deal with them when they happen. All of the thresholds for battery as well as actions are programmable via the app.
2016-5-14
Use props
serghyyo
New

Brazil

Boa noite a todos
2016-5-18
Use props
MatthewEarlePho
New
Flight distance : 83136 ft
United States

Hey all!

Im brand new to DJI and drones in general, but I decided to get myself a nice new gift due to a new job and plopped the cash down for a Phantom 4. I have been working in and around photography for a decent amount of time and am making a real effort to get my name out there. Regardless, I have been using my Phantom for the last week or so, and Im INCREDIBLY impressed with the ease of flight and the quality of the sensor. Im hoping to take this drone and use it in tandem with my DSLR to create a brand for myself and show off some of my skills. More than anything though, I am INCREDIBLY happy knowing that I have yet another toy...I mean...tool to create media that is especially significant to me!

Here is my facebook page in case any of you are interested! Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/Mattearlephoto/
2016-5-22
Use props
multirotorrd.co
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6176932 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hi everyone. hi all, tango a problem with a phantom 3 advanced, leave it unused for 8 days and after that time when I wanted to fly noticed that there is a deference time between what you are viewing the camera and what is seen in the cell , too much control signal goes, if anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thank you
2016-5-22
Use props
multirotorrd.co
lvl.3
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Excelente!!
2016-5-22
Use props
multirotorrd.co
lvl.3
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hi everyone. hi all, tango a problem with a phantom 3 advanced, leave it unused for 8 days and after that time when I wanted to fly noticed that there is a deference time between what you are viewing the camera and what is seen in the cell , too much control signal goes, if anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thank you
2016-5-22
Use props
josephf8977
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-23
Use props
josephf8977
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-23
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

What is the Management checkbox I see on some posts?

Result:Find "management" Related Topics 0
2016-5-26
Use props
gioffa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 260381 ft
Italy

I like this forum
2016-5-27
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

Windblow Posted at 2014-11-28 11:07
Just saying hello.
Any issues I've had so far have been searched for on the forum and my problems ha ...

is there a wait time on posting a new thread my new thread will not post
2016-5-27
Use props
aneudy26
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

HELLO, HOW ARE YOU ?
2016-6-2
Use props
aneudy26
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Hello everyone,
I have a Phantom 3 advanced with a month of use,leave it unused for 8 days, when i wanted to fly note several problems, there is a delay in what the camera sees and cell, I do not understand what has happened,I have tried several devices , ios and android  and still the problem ,if I can help and please excuse my ignorance. Thank you
2016-6-2
Use props
jgwatt008
New

Australia

Could I please request that my WRATHOFKHAN forum name be re instated.
I was not rude, did not swear or abuse anyone while using this name.

Having recently purchased a P3P and a P4 My only sin if you could call it that was my worry / concern / not getting any solution to my serious problem with Horizon Tilt. I had done all the IMU & gimbal calibration and as many others have reported, they did not work.

I now find that because of this ban on the forum I am unable to use some of the facilities that DJI have when going into my IPAD - joining my P4.

In future I agree not to be so insistent in trying to resolve the and any problems I have so could you please give me a second chance.

Thank you.   
2016-6-3
Use props
irontkc
lvl.1

United States

I think someone is trying to hack my  controller ? If so what can I do about it? I have master off sometime I fly in  attitude.   Please help me thanks.
2016-6-6
Use props
irontkc
lvl.1

United States

I have a Inspire 2.0v sorry about that.
2016-6-6
Use props
fsp25
New

United States

I have a phantom 3 from about a year ago - I havent updated the firmware since I bought it - i would like to because this will give me that "follow-me" feature?  I have a boat and thought it would be fun to do a video of it automatically floowing us flying over head.  the only problem is I am within 2-3 miles of a controlled airport. right now it will work although it does come up with a :"restricted area" warning. Thats fine, I have an actual pilots license and fully aware of not flying in a traffic pattern or any type of flying that could be hazardous to aircraft. I had just heard though that the new firmware would totally disable any drone flying with in the 3=5 mile airport radius, is this true? I would like to upgrade but dont want to if I cant fly. I live on a lake and like I said about 2-3 miles from the airport but i like just flying it down low (usually under 100 ft but mostly about 5-10 ft above the ground/water). Can anyone tell me the straight scoop?
actually if possible, email me to fsp25@aol.com.  thanks!
2016-6-14
Use props
massimiliano.65
lvl.1
Italy

HI guys!!!
2016-6-16
Use props
KeanHoe713
New

Hi, I am unable to update my RC. After switching it on / off twice, it still unable to update. The light indicator remains red.. Pls advise? Thanks
2016-6-16
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

A new user from Hong Kong appears to be gaming the credit system. His initials are RW - he's going through posts making neutral comments at a rate that is unprecedented. Kindly act
2016-6-16
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2016-6-17 14:07
A new user from Hong Kong appears to be gaming the credit system. His initials are RW - he's going t ...

Thanks Mike we will look at that.
2016-6-17
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those that are posting service related requests here, please go to the appropriate threads to post your issues.  Sometimes your requests get lost here.
2016-6-17
Use props
Roadstar1700
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203484 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-17 13:33
For those that are posting service related requests here, please go to the appropriate threads to po ...

Hi Tahoe_Ed,

I can't create a new thread. Actually it shows up under my PM tab, but not to the general public and it also does not have a reply selection. I've created threads in the past.

Any ideas? I had a bad flight today and need some opinions.
2016-6-17
Use props
Roadstar1700
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203484 ft
United States

Roadstar1700 Posted at 2016-6-17 18:29
Hi Tahoe_Ed,

I can't create a new thread. Actually it shows up under my PM tab, but not to the ...

Now I'm getting this error whan trying to create a thread.

Sorry, Your user group per hour limit and development topics 2, Please wait before post
2016-6-17
Use props
Heebusgeebus
lvl.4

Canada

Hi all, I am new here and to the dji drone family. I had a small toy drone to practice n get used to and now I have just ordered a phantom 3 4k drone n cant wait to get it.
2016-6-18
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-18 01:31
Thanks Mike we will look at that.

Thanks Ed...
2016-6-18
Use props
ljstudio
New

United States

Hello,
   I can't even get started with my Phantom 3 Professional because my computer will not open the .bin zip file when I download the latest firmware. A person I know that has the same model as mine told me that the aircraft automatically opens the .bin file on the micro sd card when you put it in to the aircraft- mine doesn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated & thanks in advance.

2016-6-20
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

ljstudio@cableo Posted at 2016-6-20 10:24
Hello,
   I can't even get started with my Phantom 3 Professional because my computer will not open  ...

u do not open the file! u put it on an SD card card and put it int he phantom. Search for a firmware upgrade process tutorial - if u do it wrong u may have issues. Make sure u do some research.
2016-6-20
Use props
ljstudio
New

United States

Thanks, I'll try it again & figure out what I am doing wrong!
2016-6-20
Use props
ncmenk
lvl.1

United States

I have a post in my drafts but do not see any way to POST IT. Please advise... Only Options I have are New Thread or Save Draft :-(
2016-6-27
Use props
Kfeather
New

United States

Hello, I just purchased my first drone, a phantom 3 professional, I've been told there is an app available to help locate a downed drone if you have one to go down. Can anyone tell me if there is such an app available?
2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Glad to see everyone
2016-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules