1566 5 2017-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Culp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,

My Mavic Pro controller and phone won't connect.  I have downloaded and installed Go 4.  I am using a Fairphone 2 phone, I've had to change the lightning connector wire on the side for the micro USB type connector. I have it all plugged in and connected.  The remote connects to the Mavic fine but the phone won't connect to the controller.  DJI Go 4 just sits with a "disconnected" message in the bottom right-hand corner.
2017-5-13
Use props
Culp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

my phone is running Android 6.01 by the way
2017-5-13
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Have you tried connecting your phone to the usb port on the bottom of the RC. You would need to disconnect the side cable from the RC as both cannot be connected at the same time.
2017-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried Jenee's advice? And do you have another mobile device to test with?
2017-5-14
Use props
un hombre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170830 ft
Ireland

Try Jenee's advice but before that, try something else. Put your phone into Airplane mode first, then connect it to the side cable and then turn on DJI app. If that does not help, the other advice.
2017-5-15
Use props
Culp
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone for the advice.  I have tried the USB cable that plugs into the underside of the controller, and this seems to work ok. I'd prefer to use the specially made side cable as it's a great deal neater. Whenever I plug into the side controller my phone tells me it's charging.  I was wondering if it's a setting in Android?
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules