DJI did not sent my drone back
977 5 2017-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

Dear Dji,
It is really absurd that customers have to turn to your forums and discussion boards, where they're meant to be showing appreciation for your product to constantly complain about the service you guys provide. I ask you then, why are you even in the business if not for the customers ?
I have been waiting patiently now for almost 8 business days since my drone has been repaired and quality tested and now my repair progress inquiry seems to be stuck on shipping in 1-2 business days. I have tried extensively to get information from your so called "online help" and "phone support" but best believe all that was to no avail. The only time I ever get a response from you guys is when there is a complaint made on here and  I really hate ranting but if you can please send my drone back to me. It's bad enough I had to pay 700$ through my already lean pockets to get the drone repaired and you guys can't even be competent.
PLEASE SEND MY DRONE BACK this is asking too much of your customers.
I'm honestly convinced that you guys really don't give 2 cents about us but please I'm tired of waiting and being patient  
2017-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
We're constantly working to improve the experience for everyone and appreciate you bring this to our attention.
2017-5-13
Use props
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-13 17:58
If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. We are sorry for the unpleasant experience.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team and escalated the case for you.
We're constantly working to improve the experience for everyone and appreciate you bring this to our attention.

First of all I didn't know you lot could change the title of my article without my consent. DJI DID NOT SEND MY DRONE BACK. At least not yet anyways. And what you've said is no different from what your cs reps say over the phone. I don't think you understand how I feel and it's really annoying when you try to sympathize without sympathy
2017-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Podikpo-cc Posted at 2017-5-14 05:11
First of all I didn't know you lot could change the title of my article without my consent. DJI DID NOT SEND MY DRONE BACK. At least not yet anyways. And what you've said is no different from what your cs reps say over the phone. I don't think you understand how I feel and it's really annoying when you try to sympathize without sympathy

I'll try my best to get it solved as soon as possible and will keep following up the case with you.
2017-5-14
Use props
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-14 22:52
I'll try my best to get it solved as soon as possible and will keep following up the case with you.

Thats really nice of you but what does that really do for me though? I'm still yet to receive any shipping updates as per my drone and quite frankly what you said is the same thing I've been hearing for weeks now
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Podikpo-cc Posted at 2017-5-15 05:02
Thats really nice of you but what does that really do for me though? I'm still yet to receive any shipping updates as per my drone and quite frankly what you said is the same thing I've been hearing for weeks now

I have checked your case again. Your aircraft has been shipped out early today.
You will receive the drone very soon. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules