Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with a wookong M
903 3 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulhardwick201
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I bought a drone with a wookong system on it, the seller kept his RX i fitted mine in sbus, set up was normal, came to arm the drone and nothing, i spoke to the US DJI support team who said to do a factory default followed by a new firmware update and i should be ok, did this same problem, i know the issue is in the main cpu as i loaned one from one of my other drones and normal results, has anyone had a problem with them not arming?? Paul.
2017-5-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What RC did you decide to use? What LED indicators do you get when you try to arm the unit? Have you tried setting some of those channels to REV when necessary? Any screenshots of your WKM settings would be appreciated.
2017-5-16
Use props
paulhardwick201
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I use taranis frsky R/C
Any idea of costing to send it to DJI for repair??
Thanks Paul.
2017-5-17
Use props
MiamiAerial
lvl.2
United States

i asked here a few times if someone has the older software version for the wookong and A2. could you help out with older versions of them? we are a legit business but lost my laptop with all of them on it. you could do a wetranfer to info@miamiaerial.com.  thank you
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules