Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Batteries - No LED lights
2186 6 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4495a97d
New
Flight distance : 1873 ft
United States

I put my 3 Phantom 4 batteries in "Storage Mode" over the winter, probably about 4 months. 2 weeks ago I fully charged all 3 batteries, put one in the Phantom and the other 2 in the carrying case. The weather finally turned nice so I went to fly today. The battery in the Phantom worked great. The other 2 batteries have no LED and will not charge (no LEDs on charger). Both batteries were less than a year ago and have less than 3 hours of flight time on each battery. Any help on getting these up and running before I go out and purchase new ones?

Thank you!

2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Did you click the button to reset and see how much charge still in them?

I left 3 of my P34K batteries for almost a year and few weeks ago I charged them and did few flights with no problem.

I first clicked the power button to see the charge level and it showed 2 out of 4 blinking lights and then I charged them with no problems
2017-5-14
Use props
fans4495a97d
New
United States

There's no LED lights turning on. Put them on the charger again overnight, still no LED lights turning on. No response to pressing the button. The batteries are paperweights now. It's strange how this happened to 2 of 3 batteries at exactly the same time.
2017-5-15
Use props
fans734f0faa
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same problem with my Batteries and the Controller. The Batteries have 2 LED blinking and the Controller 3 when pressing the button.
When i plug in the loader nothing happens. No blinking LED on Batteies and Controler . I think my loader dont work. I hope DJI repair or send me a new one.
A few weeks ago i load my Batteries with no problems.
I bought my Phantom in March 2016 and get it in April 2016.
2017-5-15
Use props
davawt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could try and change the fuse in the plug that goes into the wall socket, just change it for a new one the same amps, and then plug in and then switch the wall socket on, don't just plug the charger plug into a connector without the switch in the off position. I had this problem with my phantom, you need the wall switch off before plugging in the charger, hope this helps it fixed mine and now all is ok.
Bye,
Dave
2017-5-21
Use props
fans4495a97d
New
United States

davawt Posted at 2017-5-21 12:07
You could try and change the fuse in the plug that goes into the wall socket, just change it for a new one the same amps, and then plug in and then switch the wall socket on, don't just plug the charger plug into a connector without the switch in the off position. I had this problem with my phantom, you need the wall switch off before plugging in the charger, hope this helps it fixed mine and now all is ok.
Bye,
Dave

Thanks Dave. Nothing else has worked, I'll give this a shot!
2017-5-24
Use props
Strudy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36119 ft
United Kingdom

I have just purchased a phantom 3 professional on Monday, controller charged ok drone battery won't charge, I even put a multi tester on the pins and get a great output so it has to be the battery that's faulty, back to the store on Saturday for replacement
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules