Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Red tipped Blades vs White Tipped Blades
572 5 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseff635ff
United States

I apologise if this question has been asked but I just received my Mavic Pro and noticed that the 4 blades that came with the drone 2 blades are marked by red tips and 2 blades are marked by white tips. When I went online to reorder replacement blades I noticed I could not find the red blades and every place I looked (Amazon/Best Buy) only carried the white tipped blades. My question is there anything unique about the red blades and if so where can they be ordered?

Thank You and as always Stay Creative!!!
2017-5-14
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

Never heard of them coming red striped.  I know the propellers used for the propeller cage have no markings.  Maybe they are manufacturing them now with different colored blades.
2017-5-14
Use props
Xman1
Second Officer

United States

Can you post a pic?  I have yet to see a red blade.
2017-5-14
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Like the others who responded I haven't seen red-tipped blades. There are two different types of blades, one type that's designed to rotate clockwise and the other type counter-clockwise; your Mavic uses two pairs of each and the two types aren't interchangeable. In the past DJI has indicated which is which by the presence or absence of thin white circles on the top, but maybe they've decided to start using something that's more noticeable to distinguish between the two types.
2017-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

As Xman1 mentioned, please post a pic for better assistance.
2017-5-15
Use props
fanseff635ff
United States

My bad there are no red tip blades...had a the blades confused with another drone I was looking at. Thanks to everyone for the quick replies...as always Stay Creative!!!
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules