Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinessd without activation key
1353 4 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isto
lvl.1
Finland

Hello everyone. I was bought 240g cinessd and thought it will work without activation code for recording 4k video. But i cant get it working. So will i need activation code? I wont need to record raw-video so thats why i havent bought the activation key.

Thanks for you helps
2017-5-14
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
First Officer
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

The CineSSD is only for recording CinemaDNG or Prores and, yes, you will need an activation code for either of those formats. The only thing that you might be able to use the CineSSD for, without an activation code, is one of the burst modes. I remember reading that you could shoot 15 still shots per second to the CineSSD but have never looked into that with mine.
2017-5-15
Use props
isto
lvl.1
Finland

So i cant record normal 4k video even without key. Thanks alot for your help, now i need to sell my cinessd
2017-5-15
Use props
droneenthusiast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

intresseting post, i have selected 480 version of the SSD and ofc i buy a activon key, but not all time i want to record in ProRes i still want to record in normal H.264 formalt and shooth raw images whitout put a normal slow SSD into my Inspire 2 drone, can this will be true? follow this threads, hope i misunderstading somthing.
2017-5-15
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be Great if we can use the cinneSSD to Record normal 4K videos without a key. I like having The larger capacity drive but I'm a bit of a noob and 5.2k doesn't appealed to me yet I'm still learning Adobe premiere.
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules