Can i register in app with a different email to my DJI Refresh?
1172 3 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DConway2
lvl.1

China

Apologies upfront... this may get complicated!
So i've just got my Mavic, the fly more combo with DJI Refresh. I used my university email address to get the education discount (I'm a film lecturer), but the institution's email is very unreliable and hard to get on to. I started up the app and the mavic etc, but didn't get to fly it because it was asking me to register my email and other things, but I'm not entirely sure what, because it was all in Chinese (I have a 5C which is incompatible with the DJI Go app, but my fiance's phone is a 6S so it can work, but her OS is in Chinese). I didn't complete the app registration because I want to use my yahoo account instead, but if I do that will it still be under my DJI Refresh? Also if I register in the app on my fiance's phone now, can I use another phone (I have a 5S that needs servicing before I can use it) later on with the same details?

Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated!

2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, your DJI Care Refresh is bound with the aircraft. You can use a different email address to register the aircraft.  
2017-5-15
Use props
DConway2
lvl.1

China

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-15 02:11
Hello, your DJI Care Refresh is bound with the aircraft. You can use a different email address to register the aircraft.

so if i use my finance's 6S to use the drone now, then use my phone in the future it will be okay?
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DConway2 Posted at 2017-5-15 02:49
so if i use my finance's 6S to use the drone now, then use my phone in the future it will be okay?

Yes, you can use different devices for the drone, happy flying!
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules