Flying Around Ships in Duluth
972 3 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

If you live in Minnesota and own a drone I highly reccomend going to Duluth. So many cool things to drone. Never know what you'll see while flying around. On this day I was lucky enough to be flying around Lake Superior near Canal Park when a few ships were going under the lift bridge. The Mavic got excited...
Now, sadly I ran out of storage on my 4k micro SD card (which I don't understand becuase I thought I cleared it on my computer before I loaded it into the Mavic)
and all of the video was reverted to 720, but I thought this footage was too cool to do nothing with, so sorry it isn't as clear as my past vids. Also, I tried to put a filter on, but a gimbal overload error message kept coming up (like when u accidently leave the clamp on) so didn't get to use that as well. So if any of you have had that issue and know the solution I would love to know. Anyway, enough of me conplaining, it was a beautiful day and nice flight, hope you enjoy. Here is the video: Flying by Ships in Duluth

Thanks for watching

2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Really nice, music and shooting!
2017-5-15
Use props
RileySmelley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1035020 ft
United States

That was a great shoot. Your song choice was stellar!
2017-5-17
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

RileySmelley Posted at 2017-5-17 22:06
That was a great shoot. Your song choice was stellar!

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it. I had such a wonderful time filming and flying up there.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules