Can I Buy Care Refresh For Outside My Country?
2357 5 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuckyFlyer
New

United States

I've been reading thread after thread, but what I'm trying to determine is- if I am currently living in country B and buy a Mavic, can I purchase care refresh for country A? This assumes care refresh is available in both locations. The reason for this is I can get a better deal on them in country B where I am now, but I'll only be here for another month. I'd like to have coverage active for when I go back home and if I crash it in country B, I'll just wait until I get back to country A to send it in for repairs. Basically, when purchasing care refresh, does it ask what country you are in, or does it somehow already know? Thanks!
2017-5-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

your problem won't be with buying care refresh, your problem will be wherever you purchase your AC thats the country or region you will have to send for warranty or care refresh or just for general repair. and yes purchasing care refresh will know from serial number where it was purchased and you need to input serial number to start your care refresh.
its a bit of an irony Luckyflyer looking for insurance, if anything happens you will have to change your name. lol..
2017-5-15
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

Luckyflier yes you can.. I did the same..
2017-5-15
Use props
LuckyFlyer
New

United States

Thank you both for the replies! I suppose if I do run into any complications with it I can go with some 3rd party insurance company. Let's hope I don't need to change my name in a few weeks!
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in country A, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the country B. You can only apply for product warranty service in country A, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at country B.   http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
2017-5-16
Use props
djiuser_qFuQDoBSPduZ
New
Canada

Is it still true that you can buy a drone from one region and dji care refresh from a different? A couple of DJI support consultants said that i couldn't do that, but one of them said that I could. Very confusing
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules