Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 is a disaster!
753 3 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafaocon
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Go 4 is a complete disaster. I could'nt fly from 2 weeks ago, since i updated firmware... I have to buy Litchi because dji go4 doesnt work.... Embarrising!
2017-5-15
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

DJI Go 4 is a complete disaster. I could'nt fly from 2 weeks ago, since i updated firmware...

The Go app and the firmware are to separate and (mostly) unrelated pieces of software. Or did you mean that you upgraded the app and then couldn't fly? And if it's the Go 4 app that you're having trouble with, specifically what model of mobile device are you using?
2017-5-15
Use props
Rafaocon
lvl.1
Spain

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-5-15 12:41
DJI Go 4 is a complete disaster. I could'nt fly from 2 weeks ago, since i updated firmware...

The Go app and the firmware are to separate and (mostly) unrelated pieces of software. Or did you mean that you upgraded the app and then couldn't fly? And if it's the Go 4 app that you're having trouble with, specifically what model of mobile device are you using?

Hi, i used to fly with a MotoG3 android 6.0 from january 2017 and it was perfect, but since the Go4 App launch in march, it is impossible to fly, the App closes after 3-4 seconds. I bought litchi but dont like so much... Then i changed my mobile to an Asus Zenfone 3 with android 6.0.1 too, and imposible. Same error, it closes. I have to use an old mobile from my wife with android 5.0 and the App doesnt closes but the signal get loss easily even when the drone is 2 meters from me and image gets frozzen during 20-30 seconds very oft on each fly... A complete disaster... I am frustated having a new drone that can not fly in right conditions because of the App...
2017-8-7
Use props
ShadyDealer
First Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No issue with Go 4  app on my iOS devices. One of which is running iOS 11 beta. Have you logged in to enable full control again?
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules